Her name was Ashli Babbitt

How does that have anything whatsoever to do with what happened at the Capitol?
Y'all get your panties in a wad because a SPESHUL white woman gets shot breaking into the capitol where the VICE PRESIDENT was whereas you summarily shit on black people who get shot in the middle of the night when cops raid the wrong the house. Or when a black person is shot for concealed carrying. Or when a black person is strangled over a fake $20.

The white hood meeting was yesterday. You missed it.

Y'all get your panties in a wad because a SPESHUL white woman gets shot breaking into the capitol where the VICE PRESIDENT was whereas you summarily shit on black people who get shot in the middle of the night when cops raid the wrong the house. Or when a black person is shot for concealed carrying. Or when a black person is strangled over a fake $20.

I see, it was reflexive autistic outburst against your perceived political enemies and white people generally.

How do you know that? Do you think the police knew her record before they shot her?
lolz a white demoralization agent pretending to be black on the internet. Son of a bitch that is funny.

She died a dishonorable death, in an attempt to subvert through violence the will of the people.
If she's in any way remembered by history, it will be as a traitor.
WHAT? True patriots and real Americans will be remember her as a hero. She died trying to stand for the country she loved. I admire her.

She died a dishonorable death, in an attempt to subvert through violence the will of the people.
If she's in any way remembered by history, it will be as a traitor.

Yea, you’re right. I mean, no one on the left was trying to do that at with Trump. Russian hoax, BS impeachment, the media campaign to discredit anything he tried to do etc etc.

When the Red Sox won the World Series back in 2004, remember the girl that was celebrating in the streets and got shot in the eye with a rubber bullet and died? Did she go out looking for trouble?
Pepper ball, not rubber bullet, but, yeah. As I recall, fired by a higher-level-than just-a-street-cop officer who was firing from the hip.

Prosecuted is different from convicted. Don't you libtards believe in the justice system?
They will investigate. If ballistic evidence shows a black, Hispanic or Asian cop pulling the trigger on this white female Air Force veteran, it will be quietly swept under the rug. Nothing here for you Trump conspiracy theories: just move along home!

If an unarmed BLM protester, who made no indication of attempting to physically hurt anyone, was shot and killed by the police, I would be equally critical of the cop. These instances should have nothing to do with your political views of those involved.

Unarmed + trying to physically harm a cop or someone else? Getting shot may be justified.
Unarmed + simply not complying to orders with no evidence of a direct threat to the anyone's life? Getting shot is unjustified.

This goes for MAGA people, antifas, BLMs......who cares. From the various angles of the shooting, I don't see any indication that the cops around here felt physically threatened by her whatsoever. No indication that she had a weapon. She simply did not comply to stopping at the window. Not smart, as she put her life in the hands of someone else's decision making.....but how does that justify a death sentence?

Let her go through the window against orders. If she tries to hurt you or anyone else after going through the window, shoot her. If she tries to draw a weapon, shoot her. If she doesn't and just jumps through, immediately tackle her ass and arrest her you pussy. If the front line officers could hold their fire and deal with the crowd, so should captain quick finger behind the barricade that would have to deal with a single 120lb woman climbing through.

One thing I can agree with the BLMs is officers do need to be better trained to detain people with some sort of ability in grappling. Dude completely panicked and blew his load.

That's the first time I've seen that view. I had seen the other one, from behind her, where police come up into the crowd, try to urge them back, pull back a little bit, but are still right there in the crowd, including within arm's reach of Ms Babbitt.

This view shows someone in a suit and cloth mask waiting in ambush. The critical point here: we don't know who he was was, or what his duties were, but even if the VP was in the room behind him, he had no legal justification to fire when he did.

The most surreal part: the uniformed police officer pointing his rifle back through the window at the shooter, then giving a thumbs up.

Back
Top Bottom