• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Her name was Ashli Babbitt

She died a dishonorable death, in an attempt to subvert through violence the will of the people.
If she's in any way remembered by history, it will be as a traitor.
Last I checked, capital punishment isn’t warranted for trespassing. She wasn’t being violent. She was trespassing. But yeah totally way worse than what George Floyd was doing.

There are no independents left. It’s a big picture ideological fight now, not a political party fight. You’re either onboard the progressive express or you’re in their way.

If that’s your view of Trump - that he’s a monster that poisoned the precious Republican Party - you need to watch less cnn or unsubscribe from Jeb’s mailing list.
This. Trump was one of the only redeeming qualities of the Republican party.

To address the second part (honestly man, I don’t have the mental energy anymore to counterpoint the first paragraph- feel free to count it as a win if you wish, I just can’t do it anymore). My personal feelings is no investigation outcome would ever satisfy a true Trumper. If it reveals nothing, the investigator will have been a fraud or something else will have occurred that is shady. It’s impossible to win an argument with Trump or anybody who blindly follows him. The other aspect of the investigation is I personally believe it’s been done. Recount after recount. Localized audits as naseum. What else do we need? He lost. Was there pockets of fraud in this election? Maybe, but not anymore proven than in any other election. Election reform where people need ID’s to vote? Sure man, sign me up. But for Christ sake this is over.

I like Chris Christie for the reasons you mentioned. He doesn’t take any shit. But for god sakes, he’s a normal and rational human being.
Please stop digging. Jeb Bush? Chris Christie? Holy f***. SMH

If Comm2A wants to lose NES's support (which I'd assume is a decent portion of their support base) then all he needs to do is keep posting his opinions on the same account linked to his Comm2A stuff.

The fact that he's posting things that are obviously incredibly unpopular to one of his orgs main support base says a lot. People should have separate accounts for this sort of thing for very obvious reasons.
Meltdown? I think the guy needs a break from the grind he has been for many years. I couldn't do his job nor would I want to.

I’m guessing they were about to breech a floor that had some pretty important people on it. So they were gonna shoot whoever tried to come through the barricade. It’s a shame the poor girl died trying to voice her displeasure for .gov
it's a shame overwhelming return fire was not immediately initiated. One can dream though.

How many cops went to the hospital last night for injuries? Curtesy of the "law and order" and "back the blue" party.

"At least 14 DC Metropolitan Police officers were injured, including one who was hospitalized after suffering serious injuries when he was pulled into a crowd and assaulted, Police Chief Robert Contee said. One officer had significant facial injuries from being struck by a projectile, and another officer was hospitalized after being pepper-sprayed."
can't make an omelette without cracking some eggs.

Cops should be on notice to honor their oaths.

She died a dishonorable death, in an attempt to subvert through violence the will of the people.
If she's in any way remembered by history, it will be as a traitor.
She died doing something she believed in, which makes her death most honorable in my book. She ready to die for what she thought was serving her country, not unlike her service in the forces. And if ever the SHTF, may God make sure that someone like her is watching my six, and not someone like you.

I yield to the vets among us (and thank them for their service) but isn't it odd she was only an E4 after 14 years in the service? Also, if one has put up with the military life for 14 years, wouldn't most stay for another 6 to get a pension?

I yield to the vets among us (and thank them for their service) but isn't it odd she was only an E4 after 14 years in the service? Also, if one has put up with the military life for 14 years, wouldn't most stay for another 6 to get a pension?
Promotion is often slower in the Guard and Reserve.

But nowhere near that slow. E4 after 4 years active is not terribly unusual, though I knew some guys who made E5 in under two years. And that was the Army; the Air Force is famous for promoting faster. But what pricked up my ears on Babbitt was that she apparently did ten years in the RC and... what, rose no higher at all? In all that time? Even if she only left AD as an E3 (which, after four years, would be unusually low), it still doesn't add up. There was likely some UCMJ in there, probably more than once.

All things considered, staying in an extra six years might not have been an option for her. Nobody retires after 20 years at E5 or even E6.

Last edited:
Have you seen the video of the cops holding the door for protesters streaming up the stairs?
"We disagree with you but respect your rights..." The cops let them in the front door....

new vid of the shooting

<iframe width='480' height='290' scrolling='no' src='
View: https://www.washingtonpost.com/video/c/embed/b7bd8f45-1250-463e-b73f-d218b39e7ed0
' frameborder='0' webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe>

RIP. :( Sure seems like a cowardly and unneccesay act to shoot her point blank like that with her obviously being unarmed! Speakers Lobby, I assume that is Pelosi's area? Maybe this guy was part of her security team?

I am not intending to comment one way or the other on the shooting but from the videos it looks like there were a lot of people in that lobby behind the police. Since the next three individuals who constitute the presidential succession plan were in that room the shooter may have been secret service. I think the folks attempting to break thru that door were unfortunately doing so at a coincidentally very bad time which justified deadly force

Back
Top Bottom