• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Henry Rifle Commercial on CNN???????

Rockrivr1

NES Member
So my company has a big screen mounted on the wall in the cafe area and it's always programmed for CNN. As I'm getting my morning coffee a commercial for Henry repeating rifles starts to play. Begins with a sharpshooter rapid firing at metal targets and hitting every time. Pretty cool commercial. Surprised as hell that it was on CNN. What's up with that????? Not that I'm complaining. Just seems very out of character for that channel.

I see those commercials a lot on RTV, METv, and This networks. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. [smile]

Was this in Mass? I see Henry commercials all the time out here in OR, but in the three plus decades I was in MA, I don't remember a single firearms manufacturer commercial.

I have Dish Network and see the Henry commercials a lot, mostly on Discovery, History and ESPN.

CNN may be against guns in principle, but they really have no principles, especially when it comes to advertisers willing to give them money.

Ever since I got the outdoor channel, I see that commercial all the time. What had I been doing with my life without that channel?? Especially on Wednesday nights.

But on CNN?? Pretty cool if you ask me

Back
Top Bottom