• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS Henry .44 Mag/.44Spl Single Shot Rifle H015-44 w/ scope & case

Jim Poulette

NES Member
WTS/WTT *LIKE NEW* Henry 44 Mag/.44Spl Single Shot Rifle H015-44 (used for very-limited ballistics/load testing only)

Includes Talley 760420 Scope Ring (30mm), CenterPoint Lock Turret 3X12 Scope, economy (but decent) padded molded case, instructions for rifle & scope, and extra set of discreet rings.

H015-44 Info here: Single Shot Rifle | Henry Repeating Arms

CenterPoint Lock Turret 3X12 Scope Info here: Crosman Center Point 3-12x44mm PLT Rifle Scope LR312SFT2, Color: Black, Tube Diameter: 30 mm, 27% Off w/ Free S&H

Talley 760420 Scope Ring info here: https://www.jdmtactical.com/product/480716/talley-760420-scope-rings--henry-h015-30mm-black

$575 (or trade for something interesting?) I'm in NH, so any transaction across state lines needs to go through an FFL. Cash, check, or MO - no "Paypal" or "Buddypay".

Henry44mag.jpg

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Back
Top Bottom