HELP

Try pinging or doing an nslookup on northeastshooters.com.

If it can't resolve an IP address, you may want to refresh your DNS servers. To do that, try power cycling your router. After that, reboot your laptop (or do an ipconfig/release then ipconfig/renew at the dos prompt).

I think I'd be in over my head trying to do that. This only happens with the NES site and nothing else. I'm lost.

Are you on DSL or cable? Do you have a wireless router? In any event, just shut everything off and wait a minute or two. Next, turn things on in order of how close they are to the wall. So, cable or dsl modem first, wireless router second, laptop third.

Internet Explorer 8

Tools menu, Internet Options, Browsing History/Settings button, View Files button, CTRL+A, Delete. That should clear out the cached files. Also could set the "Check for newer versions of stored pages" from "Automatic" to "Every Time I visit the webpage".

If you still have problems, try downloading Firefox of Google Chrome and comparing the result.

try switching to firefox, somtimes i findwhen im having website problems on explorer i switchto firefox and it works fine

Did you grab Firefox or Chrome? Need a data point outside of IE to determine whether it's a problem in IE or your network configuration.

Back
Top Bottom