• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Help with "Reputation" points

Is there a way to 'open' the "reputation points" you have been graciously awareded by fellow posters? I know when I am awarded one, I get a notification and I can open them up to see why it was sent my way and read the messages. There is one with a message I wanted to re-read but can not open the rep point any way I've tried.

Help!

Rome

SOL once you get past 20 I think. To save all the rep would require Hillary's bathroom servers, and nobody wants to go there.

Then again, maybe the boss can make magic happen. Oh look, a unicorn. [smile]

10 Glorious years spending time with you all over a cracker barrel. Hard to believe. Feel like I just got here. When did this forum begin?

I didn't realize that I could see them there as I didn't scroll down far enough. Thx. I found what I was looking for. You all are too kind.

Rome

Is there a way to 'open' the "reputation points" you have been graciously awareded by fellow posters? I know when I am awarded one, I get a notification and I can open them up to see why it was sent my way and read the messages. There is one with a message I wanted to re-read but can not open the rep point any way I've tried.

Help!

Rome

Go to the setting on the right top corner.

Wow. Hard to believe I was 32nd in line. Really. I've been active online from the get-go and was a Moderator over at another forum called "Parallax". That website is still active and caters to fellas who are really strict about preserving the history of their firearms without "restoring" them per se. There's a fine line between restoration and preservation that a lot of guys can't get their heads around. If you are ever looking for some really good information about how to properly clean an old stock and what to avoid, especially one in cosmo, check out Parallax:

http://parallaxscurioandrelicfirearmsforums.yuku.com/forums/101/C-R-stock-cleaning#.Vd5sG_lVhBc

I've posted up a ton of 'stickies' there that will help guide you through your project.

In the meantime, however, I'm very pleased to be part of the initial clan here and look forward to many more years of posting drivel and pushing the envelope.

Rome

Back
Top Bottom