Help with interstate purchase of handgun.

Onecrazyoldman

NES Member
I am looking for a FFL in Southeast Mass (Westport area), to help with the purchase of a Mass Firearms Roster approved Sig P938 Extreme from a seller in New York state going thru a FFL on his end. I have the New York FFL contact info and I'm anxious to make this purchase happen. Seller has had firearm on hold for me for well over a month ever since our illustrious governor's edict was enacted.
I understand gun shops are very busy and a interstate transfer is a small matter. Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Jeff B.
Westport, Ma...

Well, there are FFLs in your town. I’d start local and then expand my search. Just sayin.

Find a local FFL interested in receiving it for you, there are a bunch in that area. Shooting Supply, Troy City Tactical, Village, J&S Guns, plus a bunch in the Middleboro/Lakeville area. Contact them and tell them what you need, they'll tell you their process for receiving it/picking it up and the fee they charge for doing so.

If for some reason you can't get any of them to help and you feel like driving to the Cape, send me a PM.

Back
Top Bottom