• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Help with an English Project

Could a few of the LEOs on the forum help me with a project I am doing for my college English Class? I am doing a report on the LEO career field and could use some input. It is about the entry level positions in law enforcement at all levels, and what to expect in these fields-pay, hours, work expectations. Other things that this report will cover is educational requirements, qualifications needed, or expected, and anything else that would be pertinent to obtaining a career in law enforcement. Any help would be much appreciated.

what do you need send me a message, I just started not even a year ago so I could give you a entry level input

As a newbie the pay is terrible, you are forced to work shifts those with seniority don't want (hellooo midnights) and you get all the crap assignments. Gross decaying body in a tight cluttered room in July? Newbie stand over it until the ME shows up...don't mind the flies. Haha...seriously. Most are undertrained for what they are thrust into and it's sink or swim..PM me if you need specifics or more info. I can help

Back
Top Bottom