Help !! REP POINTS

Click on the Sheriff's star below their name at the bottom of their post.

ETA: Great sticky with all you could hope to know about rep points HERE

Last edited:
I would take this time to respectfully ask that the point count for rep given be reset to what it was before it was reduced to 1 no matter how many rep one has.

IE I was giving 20 or so when it was changed to 1 as I give now.

I haven't been around here that long but isn't a request like this a bad idea, historically speaking? [popcorn]

Click on the Sheriff's star below their name at the bottom of their post.

ETA: Great sticky with all you could hope to know about rep points HERE

Thanks for the pointer. It is kind of ironic to be learning about the rep system from a guy that appears to have been banned from this board...

This tends to explain it, IE how it was at one time.

http://www.northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/threads/120889-Green-boxes-1-s-and-Reputation. said:
Sometimes I see +1, +2, +10 as replies in threads. What do they mean?
+1 is an indication that the person who posted it agrees with the thread or the post that they are quoting. Sometimes as users accumulate additional reputation points the points that they give are higher. Someone with 1 green box gives 1 point or +1, someone with 2 green boxes gives 2 points and so on. The caveat to this is that sometimes someone may post a +x but not actually give a reputation point. Consider it to be forum lingo with the occasional bonus when someone actually gives you a reputation point in addition to posting the +x in the thread.

I haven't been around here that long but isn't a request like this a bad idea, historically speaking?

Back
Top Bottom