Help out a great NESer! UPDATE: auctionarms.com does the right thing!

Thanks to all who helped make things right, www.gunauction.com/www.auctionarms.com did the RIGHT THING and is holding the seller accountable. On top of this they have CLEARLY stated their policy, that the buy has a 3 day inspection period and is entitled to a full refund if notification is giving within the 3 days.

Thank you all!

No more emails are needed at this time

We have a fellow NESer and milsurp forum regular who is getting screwed over by an auction site and seller . I know how much this member has helped me and the NES community and we should try and return the favor!

Here the thread everyone here needs to read.

http://www.northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/general-discussion/206938-word-caution.html

After reading please follow up by sending an email to the auction site mentioned in my post ( Guns For Sale at GunAuction.com ).

This could easily be anyone of us, lets try and help make this right.

**drb**

Dan

Last edited:
That was fast!!! BTW.. I told them I would be spreading the word and posting this info everywhere!

From them..

Edward before you go and make another forum thread about this topic please go and talk with your friend fred as I have dealt with this issue today.

Thanks for choosing GunAuction.com

Eric

Customer Support, GunAuction.com
877-486-2828

I posted the auction sites response in the OP. They have instructed the seller to refund my money. If not he will be banned from the site. I know its not a big deal to be banned but with all of your help it worked. Also the email that the situation was resolved was not received until 5:00 p.m.

Thank you all for your help. Especially DRB who went out of his way to start this email bomb.

NES has a great deal of influence that's for sure. As of yesterday I was to await the sellers "offer".

For the ones debating on sending a mail, DO IT! Let them know that there are some pissed off people out there and word has spread. Let them know they f-ed up this one and we wont stand quietly.
The squeaky wheel gets the oil.

For the ones debating on sending a mail, DO IT! Let them know that there are some pissed off people out there and word has spread. Let them know they f-ed up this one and we wont stand quietly.
The squeaky wheel gets the oil.

Oiled and resolved. If you still feel the need to email, thank them for doing the RIGHT thing and standing by the customer and ordering the seller to give a full refund!

Oiled and resolved. If you still feel the need to email, thank them for doing the RIGHT thing and standing by the customer and ordering the seller to give a full refund!

This will be over, WHEN he gets his refund. A threat was made to the seller that he would be banned from the site, that is all. It'll be over when his bank account gets the $$ back in.

Thank them my ass! This shouldn't have been an issue to begin with. The ONLY reason they decided to do something is because of the multiple e-mails they were getting letting them know how many people have heard of and are pissed about what happened.

Last edited:
Fred, surely hopes this is fully resolved for you soon.

Still, no excuse for the seller not to back up his refund guarantee, nor GunAuction for not enforcing rules.

Kudos to all NES members for banding together.

Check arrived today, full refund, thanks again to all of you folks. Without your help this would not have happened.

Check arrived today, full refund, thanks again to all of you!!!!

Tim I have to be honest I never thought I would see the cash.

Back
Top Bottom