• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

help needed...

Hey there,
Long time lurker, first time poster...
Lots of great stuff going on here, now I need help... HAHAHAAAA

looking for names of lawyers that aren't afraid to try to work on reopening a 30 year old felony verdict to help reinstate my full civil rights, including firearms...
My local licensing LEO has told me to do whatever I need to to have this this removed so he can issue my LTC... He's amazing! hahahaaa
We talked about the issue and he even agreed it was a BS conviction.

I paid a lawyer recommended here 2000 dollars to help me with this a while back, and all I got was his aides getting my record and telling me to forget about it, never even tried discussing the case, didn't care what was done, told me I had representation and was informed of my rights... nothing he could do.

Well, my lawyer at the time told me to plead and I would have my gun rights back before I knew it, it was supposed to be a CWOF... In other words, he lied.
THAT is not competent representation, is it?

There is no record of the hearing, no police records, nothing... it's like it never happened except for the word "guilty" on the court docket.

I heard go things about a woman in the north shore area... Can't remember her name, but supposed to be good.

What county was the conviction in? For finding a lawyer.

"felony verdict" is not a CWOF as best I can tell.

Good luck.

Don't know what happened, but the long reply I just did disappeared...LOL

It was Middlesex County and it was to be the same outcome as another charge they tacked on that is a CWOF... Right on the docket is says the same thing except no "CWOF" on the felony charge.
What I was led to believe was that all this would not be an issue later on... including gun rights... Lawyer knew all about my concerns and assured me there was nothing to worry about.

That tells me that I did not have adequate representation...

And thanks jayhitek... I need it!
HAhahahaaa

You're looking at a formidable task ahead of you. It's probably too old to get a recording or transcript. Is your lawyer from 30 years ago still practicing or even alive? It sounds like you've already done as much research on this as you can. PM me and I might be able to suggest another lawyer.

Were lawyer's initials J.C.? PM if you don't want to post answer. Curious so I never go there.

Back
Top Bottom