HELP NEEDED: Major 2nd Amendment Bills Up For Vote ANY DAY

We'll get Lieawatha , Cryptkeeper Markey and Oath breaker Moulton right on that. [rofl][rofl]
Seriously though , thanks for the good work you do and keep it up man .
It's still a good idea to call even if it falls on deaf ears.

We'll get Lieawatha , Cryptkeeper Markey and Oath breaker Moulton right on that. [rofl][rofl]

I'm calling even though it's like screaming into the void. [laugh]

I call regardless...if only to aggravate them with facts. Damn Libs hate those facts-schmacts!

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you!!

I don't use my time to do shit that is not productive. I have a state rep who I know is on our side and doesn't need to be reached out to. The rest can EABOD. Those commie *******s don't give a shit what a bunch of armed peasants say. They know we'll never actually do anything about their nonsense. We have jobs and families and shit. So they do what they want and in exchange for free shit and meaningless platitudes, the proles keep voting them in.

Do keep up the good work, though. Your youtube channel is a great resource for 2A news. Do consider backing it up on one or more of the alternative video hosting sites, though. ADL/Antifatube doesnt like gun channels. After all, if you are pro 2a, your just an evil racist recneck kkk nazi or something. Degenerate nonsense is perfectly safe tho.

I don't use my time to do shit that is not productive. I have a state rep who I know is on our side and doesn't need to be reached out to. The rest can EABOD. Those commie *******s don't give a shit what a bunch of armed peasants say. They know we'll never actually do anything about their nonsense. We have jobs and families and shit. So they do what they want and in exchange for free shit and meaningless platitudes, the proles keep voting them in.

Do keep up the good work, though. Your youtube channel is a great resource for 2A news. Do consider backing it up on one or more of the alternative video hosting sites, though. ADL/Antifatube doesnt like gun channels. After all, if you are pro 2a, your just an evil racist recneck kkk nazi or something. Degenerate nonsense is perfectly safe tho.

So, writing that pointless post was a "productive" use of your time?

OP, thank you for your effort and the videos.

Last edited:
I'll do my part even though my rep doesn't give a shit.

Also, if anyone remembers where it is, I'm trying to find a reference to an interview (on NES) where the reciprocity bill's author was asked if the wording of the bill would allow someone with a non-resident LTC in one state, to carry in their home state even if they didn't an LTC in their home state, and the response was yes. I didn't think this wording would survive to a vote, let alone being passed, but just in case it did, I want to keep record of the bill's author's intent. Any help finding this would be greatly appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom