• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Help me spend $1500

Keep the money til you know what you want and don't have to ask for ideas.

^^^this...figure out what you think you want then wait a month...if you still want it, buy it...otherwise figure out another purpose for the money...maybe a new snow blower would be in order

3 Mosin Nagants and all of the Tapco/Archangel accouterments your heart desires?

Sig 1911 Max?

Dan Wesson Valor?

Used STI Edge?

I'd probably spend it on reloading components and training at this point but YMMV.

Hookers and cocaine? You could also do something nice for someone.... like pay off my cc so I can buy a gun lol

I have some magic beans I'll sell you. Just let me know where you want to meet, I can scrape up $1,500 worth of them....[rofl] come on, I'm serious...

If I had 1500 bucks I had to spend on gun stuff it might be a Tavor, M1A, keltec rdb, ptr91 style rifle - see where I'm going? If you don't have an AR I would lock that down first though. Hard to suggest without knowing what you already have.

Also magazines and ammo.

Powder or primer..... if you already own guns.... use it or sell it. Youll be good.

if you want that instant
satisfaction, ar15, p220,226,229. Or mosberg 12 gauge....ya revolvers are cool too.

Last edited:
Powder or primer..... if you already own guns.... use it or sell it. Youll be good.

if you want that instant
satisfaction, ar15, p220,226,229. Or mosberg 12 gauge....ya revolvers are cool too.
I would take an old 870 wingmaster over a Mossberg. Still short money but also checks the beautiful old gun box.

A shotgun is so versital that it's a must have for pretty much anyone.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

1. German Luger. Stuff is holding its value and they are not making anymore of it. If not that any stamped and dated ww2 German firearm.

2. M1 rifle. This is the best dammned rifle I ever shot. Yes the m4/ar15 is nice but it feels like s toy. Solid wood and steel that won ww2. It's an awesome rifle. Use extra money for ammo, bayonet, and bandoliers.

3. Colt python. Colt is going out of business and just like when a rockstar dies....

4. How about one of those ww2 trips to Normandy? That's on my bucket list.

5. Body armor.

6. Some tactical shooting classes.

7. Throw comm 2a a piece of it?

Home Depot sells little rolls of Velcro,maybe buy a few boxes of that.Then maybe a screwdriver and some glass cleaner and a gallon of milk.

I tried mixing the glass cleaner and milk like you suggested, and it wasn't nearly as tasty as you claimed it was. Maybe I shouldn't buy milk at Home Depot?

Optics and ammo. Good optics will travel from gun to gun as what you own changes, and there's never 'enough' ammo.

My advice: Buy anything you want for $500 and buy $1000 worth of silver...

Back
Top Bottom