• Walther PPK/S (Interarms 70s Vintage)

Votes: 25 61.0%
  • Beretta 85

Votes: 9 22.0%
  • Sig 230 SL

Votes: 7 17.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You forgot the "All of the above" option :). If I had to choose, it'd be a tough call, but I think I'd go with the Beretta.

+1 for keep everything. Selling guns in exchange for optics is like robbing Peter to pay Paul. The Interarms PPKs are known to be on the better side, so I'd keep that.

I too need some optics money and the gun prices right now are super tempting. I say keep your guns though. The next administration will not be going after optics. You got time to save up.

Last edited:
I have an early 70's Manurhin PPK/S, with box and papers. Good gun, the only problem I see with it is the rather heavy double-action pull.

Agree with this. I’d go with the Sig. Though you didn’t say what optics your looking at so you may need to sell more then one.
Trijicon accupoint 1-4 with a Larue mount, it's for a .458 socom build I'm finishing up. It's a 150-200 yard round so the simple post with triangle reticle is perfect. I have an Accupower on my other 458 andn honestly it's too much scope for that round I think.

I too need some optics money and the gun prices right now are super tempting. I say keep your guns though. The next administration will not be going after optics. You got time to save up.
This. 1000000%. A less expensive optic can get you buy for the interim if the need is imminent. At least that’s My take on it

the Walther would be the easiest to replace, Four Seasons seems to always have at least one on their used list (as they do now)

Well the good news is I sourced a scope here in the classifieds that will fit the bill, like new, great quality and the price was right. Wasn't exactly what I was going to get but it was too good a deal to pass up, so now I don't have to sell any of them.

Although based on poll results the Walther would have been the one to go, Seems like a lot of people want them but I'm not a fan. I only bought it because it was like new and the price was too good to walk away from.

Back
Top Bottom