• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Help looking for M&P 15-22

BIG1PUN

NES Member
Any one know where I can find a new M&P 15-22 for a good price would like to get one for range use.

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
northshore firearms in middleton has both

You can get the AR in .22LR made by a bunch of companies

The AK is from ATI American Tactical Imports. Both run $400-$500

have had my M&P 15-22 for about 2.5 years. love it. highly recommend it especailly if you are looking to mimic standard AR platform for cheap training.

Last time I was at tombstone in brookfield they had a nice selection of 22's...ar and ak platforms

I just bought an S&W MP 15-22 a couple of weeks ago. It looks and feels great. Only 100 rds though it so far, with no problems. With the quad rails on it, you can mount anything you like on it. It was my first 22, and rifle too. So far, I am very happy with it. The only drawback is that it is fixed in the extended mode. I guess it has to do with another stupid mass law about assault guns. Other then that, its a very good 22 rifle.

I just bought an S&W MP 15-22 a couple of weeks ago. It looks and feels great. Only 100 rds though it so far, with no problems. With the quad rails on it, you can mount anything you like on it. It was my first 22, and rifle too. So far, I am very happy with it. The only drawback is that it is fixed in the extended mode. I guess it has to do with another stupid mass law about assault guns. Other then that, its a very good 22 rifle.

I been looking on youtube for review so far I like the S&W MP am going to check one out first never seen one in person only on computers

I've put around 2K rounds through my Nordic components upper So far it has been an awesome. Spent today working on transition. Shot about 300 for around $10 and didn't to worry about tearing up the steel

I bought the M&P from Four Seasons for my son. The thing is awesome. We can shoot it indoors or outdoors and have a few hundred rounds through it with few problems. I think I paid about $400 for it

I should have said that I bought it at Hunters Trading Post in Weymouth, MA. It was around $470, but that is still under the MSRP. I bought a couple of extra magizines there too. It just rots that a big mag like that is limited to ten rounds. Something else I hate about this state. I was reading in another firearms site, that people go out of this state and buy twenty five round mags that are suppost to be standard with the gun. I don"t want to give you any ideas though. Its like they told me when I was in the service, you can do anything you like, just don"t get caught!!!!

I should have said that I bought it at Hunters Trading Post in Weymouth, MA. It was around $470, but that is still under the MSRP. I bought a couple of extra magizines there too. It just rots that a big mag like that is limited to ten rounds. Something else I hate about this state. I was reading in another firearms site, that people go out of this state and buy twenty five round mags that are suppost to be standard with the gun. I don"t want to give you any ideas though. Its like they told me when I was in the service, you can do anything you like, just don"t get caught!!!!

Ugh. Hunters tried to charge me $2.50 EACH for Garand en bloc clips. I won't go back there again.

FYI, I think that possession of a hi cap mag made after the 1994 date is a felony, and there is no such thing as an M&P 15-22 mag that old. [frown]

The only drawback is that it is fixed in the extended mode. I guess it has to do with another stupid mass law about assault guns. Other then that, its a very good 22 rifle.
If you want to change the lenght of stock you can do it easily. Just make sure you pin it in the selected position. I have no idea why the stock is pinned in the full extended position instead of somewhere in the middle.

American Firearms School in North Attleboro, MA has M&P 15-22s for rental. I'd imagine they sell them too if you like it. I'm not sure how far away from there you are.

Four Season's is probably cheapest. It's where I got mine. Most of the shops around charge less than the MSRP though so if Four Seasons isn't close, don't be shy about trying another.

The American Rifleman (NRA magazine, you are a member, right?) just had an article about all the new "tactical .22" rifles. They rated the GSG that Acme has in stock as the most fun to shoot of all of them.

Back
Top Bottom