Help - Looking for a NH FFL close to the border of MA

LuvDog

NES Member
I've never stopped in to an FFL in NH (except MFL).

I'm looking to transfer a bolt action rifle to a NH resident. I figured I'll head up there to do it at an FFL.

Any recommendations for shops close to the border that aren't uptight about transfers.

Again, this is for a bolt action from a MA resident to a NH resident. I know we're in tough times, so don't want to hit up an FFL that doesn't want to deal with a transfer right now.

is this code for looking for an ffl transfer for free or cheap?

Nope... I figured typical transfer rates of between $20-$40. Just someone who isn't so hectic with other work that they would get upset with someone walking in person to person transfer

along what part of the border? Plaistow? Pelham? Keene?

Sorry, you're right. I was thinking somewhere near Nashua

Well the closest I can think of near Nashua is Pete's Gun & Tackle, they are about 1 mile from the state line. Pete's Gun & Tackle

Another is Granite State Range in Hudson, NH, Home - Granite State Indoor Range

No idea about doing transfers in either place, so I recommend calling first and explaining exactly what you want to do.

Well the closest I can think of near Nashua is Pete's Gun & Tackle, they are about 1 mile from the state line. Pete's Gun & Tackle

Another is Granite State Range in Hudson, NH, Home - Granite State Indoor Range

No idea about doing transfers in either place, so I recommend calling first and explaining exactly what you want to do.
I asked about transfers at Pete's once and was given the stink eye, up to $50 depending on who you bought from.
I think their standard price is $30, though.

I've only gone there twice and don't plan to return.

Granite State is $35 but the two times I've been there they have been insanely busy, so I also don't plan to return there either.

Go another mile up the road to Northeast Munitions in Merrimack. Great folks and they've been doing transfers for $0 so make sure you buy some stuff while you're there.

Last edited:
I use Merrimack Firearms in Merrimack.
These guys are great, so many transfers through them. I've bought stuff from them but no guns, I feel a little guilty since they been so great.

Back
Top Bottom