Help identifying magazine...AK?

Thanks in advance for your help with his. I have a friend who manages a few apartments that his family owns. When people move out he goes in to make sure everything is on the up and up before trying to rent to new tenants. He recently found this magazine in the closet of one of their apartments. He does not shoot, and does not have an LTC. After I told him he could get in trouble for having a 30 round magazine without a license, he was more than willing to let me take it off his hands. I told him I would try to sell it and give him the cash. The obvious problem is that I have no idea exactly what this thing even is. I check it over and it does not have any dates or lettering anywhere on it. Please take a look and see if you can figure out what it is.

Actually now that I'm looking at the photos i can see there there are some letters and numbers stamped on the seam on the back of the magazine. When I get home I'll take a look and see exactly what they are. They're partially obscured by the flash.

7dba983b.jpg

449b3005.jpg

47de0a7c.jpg

Back
Top Bottom