help identifying a magazine (with pictures)

i acquired this magazine a while back and i've got no idea what it goes with. i believe i was told it was a BHP magazine--this is not the case after testing it in mine and my friend's FEG.

the only other info i can provide is that it's most likely 9mm, and it holds 15 rounds. there are no markings on the body or on the plate. we've also narrowed it down in that it's not a beretta mag.

68385036.jpg

71583463.jpg

92193676.jpg

64515072.jpg

Last edited:
It looks like a Taurus PT92 mag. Note that these are not compatible with Beretta 92 mags, despite the fact that the tubes look more or less similar. I think the mag catch is slightly different on each gun.

-Mike

It looks like a Taurus PT92 mag. Note that these are not compatible with Beretta 92 mags, despite the fact that the tubes look more or less similar. I think the mag catch is slightly different on each gun.

-Mike

Correct, but I do believe this mag works with the older 92 and 92s berettas. They DO NOT work with newer 92f and 92fs models. The taurus is based on the 92/92s.

I'm looking at a PT92 magazine and it sooks similar but not exactly the same. The follower and the floorplate are a slightly different shape and there is a mag catch on both sides. On the side near the bottom it says " CAL.9 PARA MADE IN BRAZIL" .

Back
Top Bottom