Help identify this key

That key opens a box containing something very special. But to get to it, you must find a secret building in Boston hidden in plain sight guarded by an unspeakable evil. Should find this building and manage to evade or defeat the guardians, there is a labyrinth of locked doors and corridors to vex your progress. Should you persist into the deepest depths of the bowels of the sub-basements besting unfathomable horrors along the route, it is only after solving a series of ingenious puzzles and increasingly deadly wards may one finally prove their worthiness in a final test of faith and sacrifice to utilize that key to open the box.

Of course what lies within that box isn't as important as the journey to open it.

Or at least that's what they want you to believe. THEY WANT YOU TO BELIEVE![tinfoil]

You mean the one you kept the dead hookers in? Seriously, who needs a freezer that locks? I mean, if the kids want freeze pops bad enough that you have to lock them up....

Gun clubs.

I have yet to see a single gun club where the fridges or freezers didn't have padlocks or whatnot on them. Or they weren't located in a secured room or kitchen. You leave stuff unlocked and the skinflint fudds will have a field day.

-Mike

Gun clubs.

I have yet to see a single gun club where the fridges or freezers didn't have padlocks or whatnot on them. Or they weren't located in a secured room or kitchen. You leave stuff unlocked and the skinflint fudds will have a field day.

-Mike

This right here. We've got this problem as well. The kitchen bitches will eat literally anything.

You mean the one you kept the dead hookers in? Seriously, who needs a freezer that locks? I mean, if the kids want freeze pops bad enough that you have to lock them up....

It came with my house when I bought 18 years ago. I never used it. I sold my house last May and as I was trying to get rid of all the junk Mass Save said they’d take it and give me 50 bucks. The damn thing was a piece of _hit anyhow and weighed a ton so I was glad to get rid of it. I had it plugged in for a couple days to prove it worked because they wouldn’t take it if it was broken. When they came to pick it up they said it was ready to catch on fire and I was damn lucky the house didn’t burn down. Amazingly they still took it.

Same for the Chapman Lock that was popular in the 80's and 90's

I had one of those on my 89 or 90 Tercel. I used it all the time. . . . until one day the little key fell off my keychain. (Thankfully onto the floorboards.) Never locked it again. Sold the car 6 months after that (it didn't have air conditioning) and 9 months later, the new owner totaled it. LOL

It's a barrel key. It could go to anything that has a barrel key lock,switch or is in some way manipulated with a barrel key.

Last edited:
It doesn't go to anything, it is a red herring put there by your nemesis to stymy you and keep you from living a full and happy life.

I recommend throwing it into the nearest active volcano. Unless you can find a gullible hobbit to carry it across middle earth for you.

Or, go to nearest big box store that stocks safes and hide it inside one. maybe under removable floor panel or tape to the back of a drawer if it has one.

Or, go to nearest big box store that stocks safes and hide it inside one. maybe under removable floor panel or tape to the back of a drawer if it has one.

Great idea, start a new trend, take your unknown, unused, mystery keys and leave them in safes, desks, and other things at stores. [devil]

I have yet to see a single gun club where the fridges or freezers didn't have padlocks or whatnot on them.
We have an unlocked fridge at the Hopkinton club full of soft drinks, with a sign stating the fridge will be refilled as long as people put $.50 a drink into the cup. It's been working quite well for a year or so.

But, it reminds me of the old question - "why are there locks on the lockers in the police station locker rooms?".

And we have a winner!
It was on my first gun safe now sitting in storage. Already need a key and a code to get in. Who would have thought another key to get in as a back up..?

And it's about time I sold this puppy.
Going in the classifieds soon enough.

Fake mini fridge if anyone is interested.

Attachments

• 20180122_130339.jpg
    20180122_130339.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 22
  • 20180122_130746.jpg
    20180122_130746.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 21
  • 20180122_130346.jpg
    20180122_130346.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 22
And we have a winner!
It was on my first gun safe now sitting in storage. Already need a key and a code to get in. Who would have thought another key to get in as a back up..?

And it's about time I sold this puppy.
Going in the classifieds soon enough.

Fake mini fridge if anyone is interested.

Lol, took me a while to figure it out on my safe.

Back
Top Bottom