Help I need trigger and action job rev

I am new to revo shooting I have a s&w 627 v-comp that desperately needs a trigger and action job my plan is to use this pistol as my open gun any help would be appreciated I am located in Fitchburg looking for quality work thanks all

You are going to have to send it out to get a really good action job for a revolver, I would have recommend apex tactical but they aren't taking N-frame work. so I would look at:
Pinnacle-Guns.com: Pinnacle High Performance Custom Gunsmithing

or mike Carmoney on brianenos forum

I had a V-comp that I did the action job myself, it is not that difficult, I was able to get a sub 4lb trigger 100% reliable gun

You are going to have to send it out to get a really good action job for a revolver, I would have recommend apex tactical but they aren't taking N-frame work. so I would look at:

I had a V-comp that I did the action job myself, it is not that difficult, I was able to get a sub 4lb trigger 100% reliable gun

I don't think Mike is taking work either.

Did you call Larocca in Worcester? He does great work.
I also agree with Supermoto that with a little research (lots of youtube vids, or get Jerry Miculek "Trigger Job" DVD) you can do a very good trigger job on it yourself. Dont forget to use the Wolff springs in it to make the trigger much more consistent and reduce stacking.

If you want to do it yourself and want some help, let me know.

Pinnacle would be great for an open gun. Here is the one they did for a local shooter. Maybe HDGUN will chime in with his experiences.

05lg.jpg

Thanks all I will look into pinnacle or maybe just do it myself not sure yet I would like to learn and do myself but time is allways an issue (wife,3 kids, work,etc) but I appreciate everyone's input !!!

Thank you
Ramon

Back
Top Bottom