• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Help finding handgun in NH?

GaryNH

NES Member
Hoping that someone may recall having seen an FN FiveSeven in a NH shop recently? Tax return is burning a hole in my pocket![smile]

Thanks!

Gary

I don't blame you. I moved up here twenty some odd years ago and never looked back, except to sigh in disgust at they way things go down there. Had my MA LTC during the good days, before the restrictions.

Gary

Gary,

You don't list your location, but if you're anywhere near Rockingham County, you owe it to yourself to check out State Line guns in Plaistow. Gene's good people, and I wouldn't be surprised if he had an FN 57 in stock. If not, I'm sure he could order it.

That said, Paul at the other StateLine guns is also good people...

Hoping that someone may recall having seen an FN FiveSeven in a NH shop recently? Tax return is burning a hole in my pocket![smile]

Thanks!

Gary

Thanks Jay, I'm in Londonderry but I'll pretty much drive the state if I can find one! Driving beats the internet ordering/transfer hassle.

Gary

Thanks to all for the replies! Ended up at Riley's since they had one in stock. Figured the 15 minute drive from my work was worth it. Now I can't wait to shoot it!

Gary

Back
Top Bottom