• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Help finding a EAA/Tanfoglio Limited Custom

Just as the title says.

Does anyone know of a place that has a Limited Custom 9mm in stock, ready to go? I would like to pick up immediately.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Like a CZ gun? I had two so far and both failed on me, so I would prefer a Tanfoglio. Prefer and obtain are two drastically different things though.

My experience has been quite the opposite. I find CZs to be more reliable than the Italian copies. Tough to find either in MA as most, if not all, models are not compliant.

I'm very surprised to hear that the CZ's failed you, what happened ? I agree with Gammon, CZ's tend to be more reliable than the Italian copies. Try Riley's in Hooksett, they had some CZ's in stock the last time I was there. I have CZ CTS SAO from their CZ's Custom Shop. Unbelievable firearm.

I never said that EAA was superior, but I purchased a CZ Custom and had problems with it and then exchanged it. The second one I got went full auto the second mag I put through it.

I am just looking to get a gun to run in steel challenge and it has been a pain in the ass so far.

I'm having a hard time with your experiences with CZ... everything you wrote directly contradicts my and pretty much every single CZ owner's experience... or you are the unluckiest guy on the planet.

Then I must be the unluckiest guy ever, cause after having two that would not perform me I about shy about getting a third one. I have never had a problem with any of my Sigs, Glocks, S&W's, etc...

I had 2 EAA Limited in .40, both burn out the sear in short order, cracked sights and extractors. With henning parts you can get them to run and not fall apart, decent gun for uspsa, way to heavy for steel challenge. If you want a hicap 9mm, look at a 2011

The EAA is easier to work on then the CZ CTS, which has way to many small parts and is over engineered

Good luck with your search, I never saw another EAA limited gun in MA

I've probably shot 200 rounds through my TZ-75 (9mm) and only had 1-2 FTE's. I think they're very well made guns and I got it for a steal. It's nice to see EAA's running like champs, even if it takes some 'henning'.

Then I must be the unluckiest guy ever, cause after having two that would not perform me I about shy about getting a third one. I have never had a problem with any of my Sigs, Glocks, S&W's, etc...

Don't spend your money on powerball tickets.

[laugh]

Good luck on your search.

Back
Top Bottom