Help, anyone in brockton?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I just read this thread...I am sorry cause now I've gotta keep checking for updates.

When they make a movie...who should play Idiot and you should play Thief? I just hope Scarlett Johansson ends up in it somehow.

I just buried this small black Obama mobile in Brockton. Stupid azz left it parked in an alley for a friggin week.

Reactions: AHM
I just buried this small black Obama mobile in Brockton. Stupid azz left it parked in an alley for a friggin week.

LOL, where ever the thing really is, I am sure it is buried and will probably not be seen until after the spring thaw.

They require licenses in Singapore?

You need medical permission to have chewing gum in Singapore. Possession of more than a certain amount of marijuana is a capital crime. Possession of firearms is also a capital crime. They make MA look like the bastion of freedom it was in 1776 ;)

So, knowing the name and address of the clown who took the car, have you guys gone to that address and searched the area around it at random hours of the day, looking for the car or the guy?

39559-OP-will-surely-deliver-We-just-4lFx.jpeg

If it's in Brockton someone's gonna have to deal with puds like these guys to get it back...

I'm sure they already chopped off the roof and turned it into a technical of some sort...

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: AHM
Op hasn't posted since the 5th, although he was on this morning. We must have scared him into a snow cave.

[video=youtube_share;DsY0J5SkQz8]http://youtu.be/DsY0J5SkQz8[/video]

No new news on car. Probably in the back of BPD tow lot or chopped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom