• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Help, anyone in brockton?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hadn't read this thread since 3/15 and got excited when I saw it was on the top of the page, and then read this...

Roger that. Ill compose some statistics, make a few pie charts, super impose the DTG of each hit onto a map of the city, and we can all think tank this.

I actually dont know how to do any of those things but Ill figure something out[smile]

and then read all the way down to the bottom of the page and

Last edited by a moderator:
Putting on my Sherlock Holmes hat, the car was boosted on 2/3 and last checked on 3/2. If it wasn't a curiosity check like this most recent, and assuming police don't run plates for no reason at all it stands to reason the car was seen by police in suspicious enough circumstance to run the plate, on that date.

So the car is in the area, probably parked on a side street somewhere, abandoned.

If you can find where that check was made from, I bet we find the car nearby, probably up on cinder blocks, missing its wheels.

Our next car shoot offering. [laugh]

Maybe we should be on the lookout for a Black Chevy cruze that got turned into a technical. [rofl]

-Mike

was hoping there was a final outcome to this when i saw todays bump [sad]

No kidding. Every time this thread pops up with a recent post, I'm bitterly disappointed when I find out it's not the rest of the story.

No kidding. Every time this thread pops up with a recent post, I'm bitterly disappointed when I find out it's not the rest of the story.

Oops. I forgot all about this one too lol. Ill toss some queries into the all knowing all seeing super LEO computer weve nicknamed " Eye of Sauron" when I go in and see what I can see. I can actually see what color underwear you guys are wearing, someone needs to tell Atilla that a leopard print thong doesnt work for him.

lol never saw this thread until today due to the reference but why would OP help his idiot friend find the car or ask anyone for help. OP's idiot friend needs help only in being removed from the gene pool.

lol never saw this thread until today due to the reference but why would OP help his idiot friend find the car or ask anyone for help. OP's idiot friend needs help only in being removed from the gene pool.

You're assuming the story is real? (not saying the OP is lying, but the guy with the chevy cruze probably is, LMAO)

Hey, can someone in Brocton help? I lost my AK and an airsoft pistol and a handfull of .22...
Dont wory to much though, the AK didnt have any mags with it so they cant do anything bad with it...
If anyone sees it please bring my babies home...

Bump. Want to know whatever happened to the car.

Checking out Tib's Profile, looks to be he is still Ubering:

I bought the car for uber, paid cash and consider it little more than tool. In 2 years and roughly 30,000 miles i have done oil,brakes, and tires. I also put away in the first couple months enough to pay cash for the cars replacement.
My car is a 2006 ( oldest year possible for uber) it has little to no depreciation left, if my circumstances were different and the car was new/not too old, i would reconsider for reasons others have stated.
To the OP, some things to consider, how close to bos/cam/brookline do you live and would you want to spend the bulk of your time in these areas. Are you available during the best times to be out there (5-9 am and 4-8 pm mon-fri and late night fri-sat night. Sunday is hit or miss all day.) anytime is ok, the hours listed are best chance of surge pricing. Figure to be vacuuming and cleaning floor mats 2x a week if you don't have the rubber ones, and want to keep the car super clean. Lastly, are you opposed to drunk college girl scantily clad and talking about inappropriate things like your not even there.

from this thread:
http://www.northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/threads/292434-Anyone-drive-for-Uber?highlight=tibs

It's not his car though. That's why this thread is so ****ed up. It's a thread about a car, of some guy he knows... supposedly.

I honestly think the car is very similar to Reverent Jones (like from the John Daker video).... talked about frequently, but doesn't really exist.... "OKAY?"

Whep.

Or it could be like Mike Ditka's fart....

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom