• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Help, anyone in brockton?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lesson: Unless you have known someone for a long time, a really long time, and you really, really "know" them, they are not your "friend". They are nothing but neighbors, colleagues, associates, acquaintances, buddies, or pals, and shouldn't be trusted to be responsible with your stuff.

This scumbag was just an out and out thief!

The idiot didn't even know this guy. What was he thinking!!!??? IMO, his friend bears some responsibility, if he ok'd this guy.

this would be an epic thread if the OP every comes back. it's just a buzz kill if he never shows back up and tells the 'rest of the story'

One day, the truth will come out. I have been writing Darrell Issa to see if he will look into it.

Sorry all, i have been busy.talked to last night, he has since gotten a lease deal from uber on a new car that he pays $180 a week on, and said that he told the insurance company that he may be able to retrieve the lost car "after the snow melts" or "if the guy that took it ever calls back". To which i responded by belly laughing, calling him a @&$ing stupid idiot and hanging up on him. He is a few levels above the level of stupid that i am willing/able to deal with. For the sake of this thread, i will contact him again in a few weeks for an update, then i will be blocking his number.

Sorry all, i have been busy.talked to last night, he has since gotten a lease deal from uber on a new car that he pays $180 a week on, and said that he told the insurance company that he may be able to retrieve the lost car "after the snow melts" or "if the guy that took it ever calls back". To which i responded by belly laughing, calling him a @&$ing stupid idiot and hanging up on him. He is a few levels above the level of stupid that i am willing/able to deal with. For the sake of this thread, i will contact him again in a few weeks for an update, then i will be blocking his number.

Did he tell you that the car is actually not reported as a stolen motor vehicle yet? Or is he leaving that part out still?

If youd like, Ill make a call right now to see if its reported as stolen , which I highly doubt. All I need is the plate#

Not that I use Uber, but can we have his name and new plate # just in case? I definitely wouldn't want to get in a car with this joker.

Lesson: Unless you have known someone for a long time, a really long time, and you really, really "know" them, they are not your "friend". They are nothing but neighbors, colleagues, associates, acquaintances, buddies, or pals, and shouldn't be trusted to be responsible with your stuff.
The limits of friendship are easily strained. Just look at how Hernandez's girlfriend is rolling over.

Did he tell you that the car is actually not reported as a stolen motor vehicle yet? Or is he leaving that part out still?

If youd like, Ill make a call right now to see if its reported as stolen , which I highly doubt. All I need is the plate#

The plate number was in the first post [smile]

plate # 42gc23

The plate number was in the first post [smile]

plate # 42gc23

Righteous. Didnt catch that sorry, SB.

Here ya go.

MA 42GC23 has never been entered into LEAPS/NCIC as a stolen motor vehicle.
Current status is registration revoked due to lack of insurance. The plate has been run a metric shit ton of times. It was last run (aside from today) on 02 March 2015 by Boston Housing Police.
OP, your buddy is full of shit.

Last edited:

Here ya go.

Current status is registration revoked due to lack of insurance. The plate has been run a metric shit ton of times. It was last run (aside from today) on 02 March 2015 by Boston Housing Police.

tick,tick, tick. does derek save space by locking down a thread???? thanks to gpp i think this can come to a close

Here ya go.

Does your system show it was revoked at the time of the inquiry on 02/03? Guys story has crumbled. Serial liar.

Does your system show it was revoked at the time of the inquiry on 02/03? Guys story has crumbled. Serial liar.

I shall consult when I go in, Im on days off, I didnt wanna bug the desk guy too much lol. Queried all over Boston and the north shore tho.

I wonder if every leo reading this thread ran the plate? That would account for all the hits!

Id like to think that if any other leo read the thread, ran the plate, and found it never to have been reported stolen, well Id just have to assume they woulda put it out there. So, by that math, Im sure Im the only leo on NES that ran the plate. I will get a better logistical grouping of said hits, and dates too when I go in, if anyones interested.

We wait with baited breath. This episode was full tard from the get go.

Skulen iz besd lefd tu teechuz.

Putting on my Sherlock Holmes hat, the car was boosted on 2/3 and last checked on 3/2. If it wasn't a curiosity check like this most recent, and assuming police don't run plates for no reason at all it stands to reason the car was seen by police in suspicious enough circumstance to run the plate, on that date.

So the car is in the area, probably parked on a side street somewhere, abandoned.

If you can find where that check was made from, I bet we find the car nearby, probably up on cinder blocks, missing its wheels.

Id like to think that if any other leo read the thread, ran the plate, and found it never to have been reported stolen, well Id just have to assume they woulda put it out there. So, by that math, Im sure Im the only leo on NES that ran the plate. I will get a better logistical grouping of said hits, and dates too when I go in, if anyones interested.

I think everyone's interested just for the sake of closure on this thread! It's like the flashing lights in the trees thread...

I think everyone's interested just for the sake of closure on this thread! It's like the flashing lights in the trees thread...

Roger that. Ill compose some statistics, make a few pie charts, super impose the DTG of each hit onto a map of the city, and we can all think tank this.

I actually dont know how to do any of those things but Ill figure something out[smile]

Reactions: AHM
For reasons known only to the idiot, he wanted the OP to believe he had a nice newish car, and a lucrative contract with Uber. It was never his car to begin with. When the real owner left the gathering with said vehicle, he concocted a tale to cover his first lie. ("dude that guy just left with your car??".. "ya, I know, I lent it to him.") And then carried on with it, to weave a complicated, hard to follow story he hoped you (OP) would buy.

Revoked registration is on the real owner, and totally coincidental.

Am I close? [smile]

For reasons known only to the idiot, he wanted the OP to believe he had a nice newish car, and a lucrative contract with Uber. It was never his car to begin with. When the real owner left the gathering with said vehicle, he concocted a tale to cover his first lie. ("dude that guy just left with your car??".. "ya, I know, I lent it to him.") And then carried on with it, to weave a complicated, hard to follow story he hoped you (OP) would buy.

Revoked registration is on the real owner, and totally coincidental.

Am I close? [smile]

Probably.... some people have a complex when it comes to lying about their job, etc, because they have shitty self esteem and making shit up somehow makes them feel good. We see it all the time with stolen valor, fake seals, etc.

This leaves only two possibilities.... guy is lying, or he's really completely ****ing retarded. Actually it's possible that both are true, given that he wasn't creative enough to tell the OP some kind of a story about how he qualified as a space shuttle door gunner or something like that. [rofl]

-Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom