Hello...

Hey folks! Thanks to Derek et al putting this together. Hope to see lots of NE members here!

About me:

My name is Ray and I live in Danbury, CT. Been shooting most of my adult life thanks to Uncle Sam and some great NCOs who taught me how to shoot and have fun doing so. I do some competitive pistol shooting in IDPA and have a modest collection of semi-auto pistols and rifles.

Cheers!

racer934 said:
Hey folks! Thanks to Derek et al putting this together. Hope to see lots of NE members here!

About me:

My name is Ray and I live in Danbury, CT. Been shooting most of my adult life thanks to Uncle Sam and some great NCOs who taught me how to shoot and have fun doing so. I do some competitive pistol shooting in IDPA and have a modest collection of semi-auto pistols and rifles.

Cheers!

Welcome Ray! I was just putting up a thread to welcome new folks. Glad you're here!

Semper Fi!

racer934 said:

About me:

Cheers!

Ray,

I'll probably be looking to get in to IDPA after Camp Perry this summer. Where do you shoot your matches?

Derek

I usually shoot local stuff a few times a month. This lasy year has been tough and I haven't been able to shoot as often as I want to. Up your way is fairly active at S&W in Springfield and a club in Agawam.

Check out www.downzero.com for a listing of clubs and dates.

J_Smith said:
Welcome aboard........I'm stationed in Boston but live in Plymouth, MA

My g.f is from Plymouth.

Where in Maine do you hail? I spent two years in Bangor for my first duty assignment in the USAF.

I'm off of 44 West - near exit 6B on Route 3 - near the historical part.....grew up in rural Kenduskeag Maine - my parents currently live in Hampden next to Bangor........stationed here with the Coast Guard I am in Massachusetts until 2007 - looking at moving to Nashua area of NH this summer....

Nickelsig229 said:
Hey Ray

You get to shoot that Tactical yet? Why don't we meet up so I can play with it :D

Of course I did. I had rounds downrange within 30 minutes of leaving the store. Shot it a few times this week and may have a buddy getting one, he liked it so much.

Want to meet at Wolfs on Thursday? Give me a ring.

Thursdays no good :( I have to drive to delaware for a system upgrade.

How about friday or one day afterwork next week?

Back
Top Bottom