• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Hello

I’m curious how difficult it is to obtain a pistol permit, I have the app. from my local PD I also am taking the required class next week. I have been arrested years ago for minor offenses, I own a shotgun with out a hunting license (via the 2 week B.G. check) but Im sure the background is a bit more in-depth to obtain a permit. I believe I have a breach of peace and maybe possession of alcohol by a minor on my record. Any input or advise positive or not is much appreciated, thank you.

I’m curious how difficult it is to obtain a pistol permit, I have the app. from my local PD I also am taking the required class next week. I have been arrested years ago for minor offenses, I own a shotgun with out a hunting license (via the 2 week B.G. check) but Im sure the background is a bit more in-depth to obtain a permit. I believe I have a breach of peace and maybe possession of alcohol by a minor on my record. Any input or advise positive or not is much appreciated, thank you.

Believe ?

get a CORI from your state, to be sure

a firearms-lawyer "may" be necessary after

Back
Top Bottom