Hello, new guy reporting in...

Hello,

I look forward to contributing to and learning from the knowledge of the members here.

tsh77769

Welcome. [cheers]

The appropriate newb post is a pic of your favorite firearm calling it “babygirl” (Ghey btw…) then vanish from the thread when you catch sh*t for getting the mounted scope model name wrong even though it’s prominently shown in the photo…

you down?
lol. I thought first posts were the obligatory "my buddy tells me you can't own a glock because..." or **Seinfeld voice** "What's the deal with the Maura ban?"

You then hear a low frequency humming noise when all of NES collectively groans at the same time and it can be heard throughout the entire northeast.

"Don’t post nudes."

Why not I'm trying but I'm so pale the camera keeps washing out!

Oh, dang, maybe this isn't the website I thought it was?! We are here to talk about and show off our guns and equipment, right? ;-)

tsh77769

Here's all you need to know:
•Spellting and gramner don't kount.
• All guns in the classifieds are once fired safe queens.
• If you shoot a 40 cal you're gayer than a P-Town sword swallower.
• NES has officially boycotted every woke store unless you really want to shop there.
• If you disagree with someone here their opinions are more important than facts.
• Never pay attention to anyone who posts bulleted lists.

"Don’t post nudes."

Why not I'm trying but I'm so pale the camera keeps washing out!

Oh, dang, maybe this isn't the website I thought it was?! We are here to talk about and show off our guns and equipment, right? ;-)

tsh77769

nudes are encouraged… as long as you’re not a dude… 😉

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom