Hello all

Welcome Hokie,

There are quite a few of us from ARFCOM, including our host.

Tell us a little about yourself? What area of the NE are you in/from?

:)

I'm a construction manager in the Portland, Maine area, I do mostly large scale commercial projects. I'm dug in pretty well up here in Gray and don't plan on leaving anytime soon. Currently I belong to the Durham Rod & Gun club. I've spent the last 5 years at AR15.com so it's like a second home to me, but there's never been a NE shooting forum that I've seen, so this is a treat!

So I take this site just came about recently?

I just started it this weekend. I like AR15.com but the hometown forum there isn't to personable. And as you know there are a ton of asshats and children on ARFCOM.

I wanted a place for the local guys to go without being driven out by jerks.

And hopefully this forum will make it easier for us to get together to shoot.

Derek

10-4 on that!

I got my avatar up so I'm official!!!! 8)

I know I'd be real interested in shoots, gun shows, and sharing some good intel on NE specific topics.

Good stuff derek!

Nickelsig229 said:
Hiya.

With this new forum I bet there will be a bunch of group shoots, I'm looking foward to it.

I think that's what Sgt. D is hoping for. He's also putting together a rifle clinic for any new shooters.

TonyD said:
Nickelsig229 said:
Hiya.

With this new forum I bet there will be a bunch of group shoots, I'm looking foward to it.

I think that's what Sgt. D is hoping for. He's also putting together a rifle clinic for any new shooters.

I searched and I couldn't find anything regarding this class.I hate to say it,but when I got my Ar,I couldn't remember how to field strip it!!! 4 years of brainwashing as a 11B and I couldnt take apart my bolt!! Forget about zeroing,my only experience was with a m16A1,and this M4gery has dials and crap all over it..lol

Really ironic thing was I qualified expert in basic,and now I cant even zero my weapon.Free lunch to whoever can walk me through the steps at HSC :D

Greg said:
TonyD said:
Nickelsig229 said:
Hiya.

I searched and I couldn't find anything regarding this class.I hate to say it,but when I got my Ar,I couldn't remember how to field strip it!!! 4 years of brainwashing as a 11B and I couldnt take apart my bolt!! Forget about zeroing,my only experience was with a m16A1,and this M4gery has dials and crap all over it..lol

Really ironic thing was I qualified expert in basic,and now I cant even zero my weapon.Free lunch to whoever can walk me through the steps at HSC :D

You make it to the clinic Greg, I guarentee I'll get you zeroed. I've qualified hundreds of Marine Corps Recruits who have never even touched a weapon. Let alone fire under the stress of qual day. No worries mate... :D

I also look forward to some shoots, for 5-6 years now I've been my own shootin' buddy.

Self taught, so I'm sure I could use some education too.....

Back
Top Bottom