• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Helle Trofé

Beretta92FS

NES Member
I'm usually not much into knifes, but came across this one from the motherland and just had to get it.

It's a Helle Trofé (trophy). The blade length is 3.6 inches of triple laminated stainless steel, which supposedly is a core of high alloy steel sandwiched between two layers of tough stainless steel to protect the blade against breakage and corrosion.

The handle is made of darkened oak, staghorn and curly birch wood, while the sheath is leather.

This is one sharp knife right out of the box, wow! Hope it will be a nice field dressing knife for whitetail!

IMG_8722.jpg

IMG_8738.jpg

IMG_8741.jpg

IMG_8749.jpg

IMG_8762.jpg

IMG_8775.jpg

I'm usually not much into knifes, but came across this one from the motherland and just had to get it.

It's a Helle Trofé (trophy). The blade length is 3.6 inches of triple laminated stainless steel, which supposedly is a core of high alloy steel sandwiched between two layers of tough stainless steel to protect the blade against breakage and corrosion.

The handle is made of darkened oak, staghorn and curly birch wood, while the sheath is leather.

This is one sharp knife right out of the box, wow! Hope it will be a nice field dressing knife for whitetail!

View attachment 350407

View attachment 350408

View attachment 350409

View attachment 350410

View attachment 350411

View attachment 350412

Beautiful. I'm on their site right now.

never heard of them until now. i do like that knife...the design, blade style...i could see me with one. when you get some time into it write a little review for us. enjoy it, really cool knife.

The Alden looks very nice also, with a slightly longer blade...

1587617053496.png
$119 at Amazon
Helle Alden

• Handmade in Holemdal, Norway since 1932.
  • Blade | Sandvik 12C27 is Sandvik's most well-rounded knife steel with excellent edge performance allowing razor sharpness, high hardness, exceptional toughness and good corrosion resistance.
  • Handle Material | Curly birch and steel plates.
  • Handle Length = 5.1"(130 mm). Blade Length = 4.1"(105 mm). Blade Thickness = .11"(3.0 mm)
  • Genuine Leather Sheath Included. Designed by Gunnar Lothe in 2009.

Back
Top Bottom