Heckler & Koch Facing Issues in Germany

Heckler & Koch seeks court vindication over G36 accuracy

Germany's most famous gunmaker is taking the government to court to clear its name. The Defense Ministry announced last year that it would replace the army's standard rifle - the G36 - because of accuracy doubts.

Heckler & Koch, Germany's most infamous small arms manufacturer, is gaining plenty of experience of the inside of courtrooms.
While five of its former employees - including two ex-CEOs - are facing charges of breaching export control laws by selling guns that ended up in the arsenal of Mexico's corrupt police forces, the company is itself is entering a legal battle with the German government over whether its prestige weapon - the G36 assault rifle - shoots straight when it gets hot.

Full text here: http://www.dw.com/en/heckler-koch-seeks-court-vindication-over-g36-accuracy/a-19298196

Last edited:
Always wish they weren't dinks about selling those to the public really like the way they look.

Is that a good idea to put your hand over the muzzle?

My guess is the guy is attaching a BFA or something like that, who knows.
As far as the article in the OP, the "G36 melting receiver" thing has been a hot button issue over there for a long ass time.

Funny thing is... it seems to be hard to replicate... admittedly, these guys only ran like 140 rounds through the thing total....

Would have been more interesting if they did like 6 mags, IMHO.

-Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
They're all garbage. They should send them to me and I will personally go through and inspect each one. I think a mid 6-figure salary ought to cut it.

Back
Top Bottom