• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Heckler and Koch raided

I hope this doesn't hurt them too much. The guns they make are just too damn good and need to keep being made.

Holder said in his testimony the other day, that he hopes that if nothing else comes out of F&F he hopes it will be a recognition that more needs to be done to stop the flow of illegal weapons from border-state gun shops into Mexico.

BRASS BALLS!

I hate to beat a dead horse, but it takes a completely corrupt media for him to get away with this sort of crap.

Holder said in his testimony the other day, that he hopes that if nothing else comes out of F&F he hopes it will be a recognition that more needs to be done to stop the flow of illegal weapons from border-state gun shops into Mexico.

BRASS BALLS!

I hate to beat a dead horse, but it takes a completely corrupt media for him to get away with this sort of crap.

He's a piece of shit and should be hung for treason. To many good people died for this Country to let idiots like him destroy it.

We'll sell to Mexico, but we won't sell to you, Gadhafi. Because you suck. And we hate you.

H&K are also under investigation for an alleged delivery of approx. 600 G36 rifles to Libya.
Per the records those were supposed to ship to Egypt, but seem to have popped up at
their western neighbors.
As a coincidence, one of Ghaddafi's sons allegedly visited the H&K factory shortly before
that delivery took place.

I sure hope that something of this sticks - to the former CEO Ernst Mauch who is now
trying to "save the world" selling gun blocking devices.
http://www.armatix.de/Home-2.783.0.html?&L=1

Back
Top Bottom