• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS Israeli Heavy Barrel FAL

Tsim94

NES Member
East Brookfield, MA

MA compliant Pre-Healy ban Israeli Metric FAL- H Hebrew Hammer. It's a full Israeli heavy barrel kit most parts are stamped in Hebrew and has a real G1 Israeli 21in heavy barrel with a pinned brake(the barrel alone goes for around $1000 if you can even find one). Built on a metric FAL-H reciever believed to be imported by Hesse since it has the notched feed ramp and not the dreaded unibrow. Shoots great, super smooth and feed fine. Never had any issues with it!

Comes with 1 preban metric 20 round mag (I have 2 more for $50 each extra). Handguard wood has ebony stain and the metal has been polished and clear coated. Also comes with an Israeli heavy barrel wood stock that needs the back plate and hardware(can be stained to match or new wood hand grip cost like $30).

F2F ONLY, MA FA-10 Online Portal Transfer

$1900 OBO
Open to other 308 trades like an AR10, M1A or bolt action plus cash

Pm me or email me @
mustangman99 At rocketmail.com

20240425_165858.jpg
20240425_165916.jpg
20240423_160334.jpg

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom