Heavy Feline Content: So that the funny thread doesn't get locked

drgrant

NES Member
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
Which reminds me, one of these days I still hope to open my rent a room full of kittens business. It would be just Ike it sounds, pay by the hour and let hundreds of kittens climb all over you or whatever else you want to do with them.
For a while there were cat cafes that did this any idea was they would get kittens from shelters and then visitors could opt to adopt the kittens....

Tinkermatic

NES Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Okay, because of popular demand, here they are at two weeks old, along with Mouse. (With those ears, I call her a Teacup Serval Cat. She also has a stern expression, so I call her Minerva McGonagall: Minnie Mouse.)
First words out of my wife’s mouth “do they need a home???” The Harry Potter reference also led to many name suggestions for the “twins” such as; Fred and George, Harry and Ron, Neville and Trevor, Padfoot and Prongs, or of they’re ladies; Ginny and Hermione.

Glad momma and babies are doing well.

omega42

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
For a while there were cat cafes that did this any idea was they would get kittens from shelters and then visitors could opt to adopt the kittens....
They're still around, with a fairly local one coming soon to NH.

Broccoli Iglesias

NES Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Which reminds me, one of these days I still hope to open my rent a room full of kittens business. It would be just Ike it sounds, pay by the hour and let hundreds of kittens climb all over you or whatever else you want to do with them.
You could make money doing that.

During one of my company's sales kick off, they had a room full of dogs for people to de-stress. I wanted to see what it was all about and went in. There was a line of around 50 people waiting and some 15-20 people petting dogs and relaxing.

If you open something similar in a place like Cambridge, and have a Hypster Barista making overpriced coffee (fair trade only, of course), you could make a lot of money.

KBCraig

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mouse & Family update, Day 7:

Our oldest cat (Shifu), who is 9, isn't particularly happy about having a new cat in the house, especially with kittens.

So then this happened:

Mrs. Craig: "So I think the relationship between Mouse and Shifu is coming along along okay, considering he's a grumpy middle age guy who just wants to be left alone, confronted with a young surprise mother living in his house.

Me: "Well, thank God our relationship survived that exact same scenario."

Her: " . . . . "

Literally speechless. First time I think I ever pulled that off. LMAO

Background: I'm six years older. When we met, we each had two kids and agreed that was enough. Nine months and one day after our wedding, along comes little Mister Mid-Life Surprise. When the test came back positive, I spent half the day in bed, with my head under the covers. And then since all 4+1 kids were present, we went to the range for some quality shooting time. :)

Last edited:

SKumar

NES Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
This is my Couper. I found him in my chicken coop 10 years ago. We just had to put our dog Ollie down at 14 yrs. they were best buds and I really think he misses him.
Mr. Couper, you need to be brushed. Maybe your Pawpa can get you a new best furriend?
And the brother who is not the father
Mr. Bro-furr, you need to be brushed as well. And a bath.

SERE

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Top Bottom