Heavy Feline Content: So that the funny thread doesn't get locked

Prepper

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
More social distancing:

View attachment 342096
That reminds me of the roof cats where my wife is from in the Philippines. I'd be up in the upper floor looking out the window and the corrugated metal roof below me, and there's a cat on the roof with a litter of kittens wandering around. They weren't "owned" by anyone, they were just sort of there, occasionally sneaking into the house to steal food that's being cooked and then run off with it. I'm not entirely sure how the kittens ever would have managed to get back down without being much older. Maybe they had to live up there for months.

KMM696

NES Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Got a cat, who the dog adjusted to quite well. Only after petsitting for some friends for a couple weeks with my dog left at my parents, did I realize that based on the litter box contents my cat did not shit enough.

Further investigation revealed that my dog called the litter box 'the snack tray'.

EddieA

NES Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Got a cat, who the dog adjusted to quite well. Only after petsitting for some friends for a couple weeks with my dog left at my parents, did I realize that based on the litter box contents my cat did not shit enough.

Further investigation revealed that my dog called the litter box 'the snack tray'.
Remember that next time he gives you a big sloppy lick.
That's why our cat box in in an enclosure!

Prepper

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0

You'll save money on dog food, and on cat litter.

Top Bottom