Heavy Feline Content: So that the funny thread doesn't get locked

Cowgirlup

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

That is support so she doesn't spew all over the bathroom.

Many years ago I had some kind of awful virus. I was laying on the bathroom floor waiting to die. My cat came in and sat down and looked at me for a minute. Then got up and gave me a gentle headbutt and left. I think she was afraid I'd die and there was no other food source in the house.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
That is support so she doesn't spew all over the bathroom.

Many years ago I had some kind of awful virus. I was laying on the bathroom floor waiting to die. My cat came in and sat down and looked at me for a minute. Then got up and gave me a gentle headbutt and left. I think she was afraid I'd die and there was no other food source in the house.
Or she was checking if you were dead and the proper amount of time to eat you had passed

42!

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Let's face it, if you have a cat in the house you are one accident away from being Food! Think of this the next time you trip over the cat you somehow didn't see laying in the hallway. Was it really just an accident?

Prepper

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Let's face it, if you have a cat in the house you are one accident away from being Food! Think of this the next time you trip over the cat you somehow didn't see laying in the hallway. Was it really just an accident?
Mine lay on the stairs at night, near the top.

Prepper

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
LOL... I tried different angles. It also said my cat was a house, and a dog. I pointed it at my computer mouse and it showed an image of a shoe. I'm not sure how knowing it is a shoe would make for a better photo though.

Chris

NES Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Just east of Zone 9, but in Worcester County.
From the wtf tech department.... apparently Samsung knows when you're taking cat or dog pics and tries to optimize it.... look at the little icon... cwithe

View attachment 328649
Actually, there is a camera by Olympus that has such features as "Train Tracking", "Plane tracking" etc. The camera can identify various vehicles and then autotrack for focus. Many cameras have technology that can identify an eye, both human and animal and ensure focus on that.

So, for the cell phone to id a cat isn't all that shocking.

Top Bottom