Heavy Feline Content: So that the funny thread doesn't get locked

NewGunGuy

Banned
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
We have a friend that just absolutely hates cats because of them arching their backs and doing stuff like that! We have a cat that will sometimes do stuff like the third one, he freaks out for some reason if some laundry is on the floor!

Charles.

blindfire

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Anyone remember that video from a few months back where they hook a camera up to the cat only to find him running the neighborhood at night, pimping, doing drugs, drinking, etc? I need to find that one again!

calsdad

NES Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
[rofl]

Some great pics in this thread - I'm laughing my ass off.

I don't have a pic of it - but one of the funniest things I ever saw a cat do was when one of my cats came out of the room where the litter boxes were, one of the other cats was sitting in middle of the hall, the one coming out of the room put his butt squarely on the floor (wooden floor) - put his hind legs almost straight up in the air - and start butt - dragging himself across the floor using his front legs to propel himself across the floor like Eddie Murphy on the cart in "Trading Places" - the other cat took off and the butt-dragger started chasing him around - while continuing to drag his butt.

It was funny as hell.

warwickben

bubba Kalashnikov
NES Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
So that the funny thread doesn't get locked

Love the cat jumping to its death lol. It's better with sail being played over it .

I legit wasted 1 hour one day watching cat can videos and cat fail videos .

minininjer

NES Door Greeter
NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Anyone remember that video from a few months back where they hook a camera up to the cat only to find him running the neighborhood at night, pimping, doing drugs, drinking, etc? I need to find that one again!
You have to go find that.
[video=youtube_share;Ky90oZOMvt8]http://youtu.be/Ky90oZOMvt8[/video]

Top Bottom