Heavy Equine Content: So that the funny thread doesn't get locked

namedpipes

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
So I doubt there are quite as many amusing horse pictures as there are amusing cat pictures, but my eyes were blurry a few minutes ago (from laughing over the minininjer holster) and I read the Heavy Feline Content thread as Heavy Equine Content. So I said to myself: Self, why not?

So here is the first ever, Humorous Equine Picture Megathread.

Well, they ARE heavy...

And kinda funny looking...

namedpipes

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
In all honesty, someone had posted a slightly photoshopped picture of her in another thread, which helped inspire this one ;)

jpk

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
So I doubt there are quite as many amusing horse pictures as there are amusing cat pictures, but my eyes were blurry a few minutes ago (from laughing over the minininjer holster) and I read the Heavy Feline Content thread as Heavy Equine Content. So I said to myself: Self, why not?

Well, they ARE heavy...

Either thats photo shopped or she's about 4'10"

Those clydes are all over 18 hands

KBCraig

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Well, they ARE heavy...

You can get one of your own!

WaterLou-Clydesdale Draft Horse | S25 | Davenport 2018 | Mecum Auctions

tuna

NES Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
My daughter is back into My Little Pony again, so I thought I’d share the pain on this thread. But I think I’ve found the only three clean images on the internet of that cartoon. Good grief, some people are deeply troubled out there!8885B86B-2CA1-45A1-8EE1-B64D95076ABA.gif

Top Bottom