healy: victory for 2A ?

It will mean nothing. Also, f*** these goddamn news sites with their paywalls.

This quote had me chuckling, though.

They also questioned Healey’s assertion that the distinction between banned and allowed weapons "has always been clear to persons of ordinary intelligence."

"For the Attorney General to state that …" the attorneys wrote, "necessarily implies that those people from the Attorney General’s Office who struggled and were unable to determine its meaning … must not be of ordinary intelligence."

The conspiracy theorist would say it is all part of a show - like the judge looking very attentive, asking all the right questions at a 209A/FID denial/LTC appeal hearing, then issuing the standard finding shortly thereafter.

In my opinion is it the judge kicking the can further down the road.

-On several occasions so far, the judges looked at the case and say that we do in fact have a legitimate concern.
-They deny the AG’s motions to dismiss.
-They give us the go ahead to proceed to the next step.

Basically says “we can continue the charades but I’m not gonna be the one to make that decision”.

The dems are successful at chipping away a little at a time. It's a little win for our side. I'll take it and a little more and a little more and a little more and a little more like it.

The dems are successful at chipping away a little at a time. It's a little win for our side. I'll take it and a little more and a little more and a little more and a little more like it.
That's their plan, remember Trump interrupted their planned take over of the govt which is why they hate him so much.

Back
Top Bottom