Healey taking on air questions today - 12:30 PM

At this point, I have no interest in anything she has to say on the issue. It's clear where she stands, and the only thing that will follow are more lies and rhetoric.

Ask her that since MA is in a multi-million dollar budget shortfall, what does she expect to gain by potentially spending/wasting millions of dollars of taxpayer money going after Exxon, Glock, Remington, etc.

Talking about the ban now...

About GOAL protesting the Governors supreme Court nominee etc

Margery tossed the obligatory softball to Healy about her "enforcement of existing laws". Allowed a nice scripted response that included saying that she is doing exactly what the NRA has asked for...

If they were using the new, and hideously wasteful of public space, broadcast studio in the central branch of the BPL on the corner of Boylston at Exeter Streets, it would be amusing to get a group of protestors, including the Pink Pistols, standing with a banner along the glass curtainwall. It would keep WGBH and PBS from using video of the show being recorded on the News Hour or Greater Boston.

Good point. She's there every month. So is Baker. Maybe do a reverse Rosenthal.

If they were using the new, and hideously wasteful of public space, broadcast studio in the central branch of the BPL on the corner of Boylston at Exeter Streets, it would be amusing to get a group of protestors, including the Pink Pistols, standing with a banner along the glass curtainwall. It would keep WGBH and PBS from using video of the show being recorded on the News Hour or Greater Boston.

Healey will soon remove the ban on all guns... Laws are too confusing and allow residents to buy ANY gun

Instead, she will ban all ammo and reinterpret 2nd amendment refers to guns and not ammo.

It is the next logical step

Somebody said on FB that she said on air that you could only transfer ARs to somebody out of state. Totally contradicts the letter floating around from her office saying FTF transfers were still legit. Making up sh!t just to see what sticks I think.

Somebody said on FB that she said on air that you could only transfer ARs to somebody out of state. Totally contradicts the letter floating around from her office saying FTF transfers were still legit. Making up sh!t just to see what sticks I think.

Exactly why I took my scary rifle out of the classifieds for the time being. Bitch is cray cray.

Well supposedly she also denied the existence of efa10 transfers so everything in the pistol, rifle and shotgun classifieds needs to come down unless going through an FFL.

Last edited:
I think that one of her motives is to ban all Glocks from private transfer and anyone that owns a Glock, needs to get rid of it, except for LEO. She is already on record as stating that Glocks bought by MA consumers are "irrespective of whether the sales were made legally or not." Therefore, as she did with 7/20, she can state that all non-LEO Glock sales are and were illegal.

But Healey says that, despite the state’s ban, 10,000 Glocks were sold in Massachusetts between January 2014 and August 2015, including 8,000 to buyers who do not appear to be law-enforcement officers. She said the handguns ended up in the hands of Massachusetts consumers “irrespective of whether the sales were made legally or not.”

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2...vestigation/EqmsKiAIeweTWxbuk0NKNO/story.html

I think that one of her motives is to ban all Glocks from private transfer and anyone that owns a Glock, needs to get rid of it, except for LEO. She is already on record as stating that Glocks bought by MA consumers are "irrespective of whether the sales were made legally or not." Therefore, as she did with 7/20, she can state that all non-LEO Glock sales are and were illegal.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2...vestigation/EqmsKiAIeweTWxbuk0NKNO/story.html

I love my lil ole Gen 2 17 all the more

10,000 glocks, 10,000 assualt weapons.... Methinks she doth make shit up!

You mean the politician masquerading as a arbiter of Massachusetts's laws doesn't know the law? Shocked.

- - - Updated - - -

You mean the politician masquerading as a arbiter of Massachusetts's laws doesn't know the law? Shocked.
YAvnCPU.gif

The Glock mess falls under 93A consumer protection garbage. She can go after dealers all day long, but I'd love to see her come after me because I bought a used Glock 30S.

The Glock mess falls under 93A consumer protection garbage. She can go after dealers all day long, but I'd love to see her come after me because I bought a used Glock 30S.

Hey, she has to "protect" you from yourself. You're a firearm owner, clearly you're "mentally ill!"

"Attorney General Maura Healey blasts gun owners group opposing her crackdown on 'copycat' weapons"

http://www.masslive.com/news/index.ssf/2016/10/attorney_general_maura_healey_7.html#incart_river_mobileshort_home

I would maintain that this current provision where she declares that I cannot sell my MSR's locally essentially constitutes a taking of property without due compensation. She already knows that our neutered rifles do not command any interest in free states. My in-laws in Ohio laugh at my AR's. My investments, done with the blessing of this communist state that was more than willing to FA-10 them and take my tax money along the way, have now lost value due to her actions. I'm starting to think we should sue the Commonwealth for the loss of value caused by this taking. If her math is correct and approximately 10,000 of these rifles were sold per year for X number of years, a lot of money is at stake. $1000 per rifle on average times 10,000 per year is a realized loss of $10 million per year. Multiply this times however many years should yield a figure high enough that a lawsuit filed in that amount should get everyone's attention, especially since the state is running a deficit.

If we all wore clown masks I guarantee it'd make the news.

"Attorney General Maura Healey blasts gun owners group opposing her crackdown on 'copycat' weapons"

http://www.masslive.com/news/index....a_healey_7.html#incart_river_mobileshort_home

Yeah, it's propaganda Maura. You're just another progressive liar with an anti-gun political agenda. You have created "felons in possession." Otherwise, there wouldn't be so much confusion among the most law-abiding group of people that you are intent on SCREWING.

You can't escape it; you can't defend it, and we are not going to let you hide from it. Since it's ex post facto law that you enacted, which is illegal, we are going to keep calling you on it, so you know where you can stuff it. Obviously, it's bothering you, otherwise you wouldn't have mentioned it. Other than that, I don't have a strong opinion on this matter.

[FONT=&quot]GOAL, on its website, has also said Healey's crackdown "turned hundreds of thousands of law abiding families and individuals who own guns into 'felons in waiting' overnight." [/FONT][FONT=&quot]On WGBH, Healey called the statement "more propaganda" from GOAL, adding that the organization wants to "politicize" the situation.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"There's no such thing as a situation that I've created, felons in possession," Healey said. "That's something they're saying out there, they're trying to get out there, to create more opposition."[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Her move, announced in July 2016, does not affect pre-existing possession of "copycat" weapons, and her office is enforcing the law as a "going-forward" issue, she said.
[/FONT]

Back
Top Bottom