• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Healey Protest - New Date 11/2 at State House

Seeing how the AG notified everyone in advance about what she was doing.
Dirty underhanded games this one likes to play!
Nothing would surprise me!

Anyways see everyone there next Wednesday![wink]
I have the Tyranny stickers that GX made in hand and some t-shirts to hand out![grin]

Last edited:
I went looking for information about the AGO candidate last night and came across that post at stormfront on the second page of google and thought "Oh, that's not going to be good".

I should have sent some sort of message to GOAL but I went with "you cant fix crazy" and hoped it'd sweep under the rug. Now, of course, we're going to be shown as racists. On the one hand this might give media attention, on the other it doesn't help the cause. I would suggest we come up with some sort of plan to very vocally push the crazies to the back of the crew.

The ol' Nazis at the rally trick? [rolleyes]

Well, I'll still be there rocking Old Glory and double Gadsdens (rainbow and black).

20161025_163249_zpsobnhwz7y.jpg

got this from my councilman this morning...

[FONT=&quot]Thank you very much for taking the time to give me input on a candidate for this important and, in my view, the most powerful position in Massachusetts government.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Remember that judges can do what no other state employee can do-take away citizens freedom, their property and remove children from their parents.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]It is very important we on the Governor's Council do everything we can to get it right.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]If you have any questions please call.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
Very truly yours,

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Atty. Robert L Jubinville [/FONT]

we'll see.

Does anybody have any pointers on testifying before this committee? I've spoken before the Joint Public Safety committee 3 times, is this similar in content and length?

Anyone who gets to speak could do worse than to quote Ayoob:

"Anti-gun pundits and politicians tell us the AR15 semiautomatic rifle is a growing threat to Americans and is a "weapon of war," yet no country issues semi-automatic rifles to its military in the AR15’s classic caliber, .223 Remington/5.56mm, and rifles of all kinds play a remarkably small part in overall murder statistics. The AR15 is used in only a portion of even those. One source concludes, "So today’s murder victim is nearly twice as likely to be bludgeoned as shot with a rifle, and three times more likely to be punched, kicked, strangled, or shoved to his doom by his murderer’s bare hands or shod feet."[SUP]1"

[/SUP]http://www.backwoodshome.com/understanding-the-gun-debate-part-2/

I'll stop by around noon on my lunch break. I'll be the handsome fella with a tie [rofl]

Does anybody have any pointers on testifying before this committee? I've spoken before the Joint Public Safety committee 3 times, is this similar in content and length?

Yes, keep it brief. Focus on him being complicit in attacking multiple civil rights while an employ of various AG's over the last 2 decades.

Just a heads up, sounds like all 1 or 2 of the Stormfront goose steppers could be there (discreet or not, they'll be the ones the
media chooses to interview).

PROTEST IN BOSTON : PROTECT YOUR GUN RIGHTS
Wednesday, November 2nd, 11am-2pm
Massachusetts State House (front stairs)
Boston, MA 02108

This isn't a pro-white protest. However, having our gun rights restricted will effect white families the most. It will leave us with no means to defend ourselves from the ZOG and from the hordes of violent muds flooding our country.

This protest could be a great way for WNs to recruit members to their groups. The crowd will mostly be white males. Just keep in mind this is liberal Massachusetts, so be discreet. I suggest using business cards, instead of flyers, to promote your pro-white cause. They are easier to hand out discreetly and people are more likely to accept them.

Reposted from GOAL website
Gun Owners' Action League of Massachusetts

****If you can't attend the protest, here are some other ways you can help listed in this post.
Any Other WN's In Massachusetts?

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1182738/

Just got back to work. Small turnout, which is expected, considering it's a Wednesday - I'm just lucky to work close-by. Thanks to everyone for coming out!

Jennie Caissie is awesome! She's already grilling his witnesses about Maura's ruling.

And she said she's going to question everybody giving testimony today regarding Maura's ruling. The first woman testifying could not quote or paraphrase the second amendment, nor when pressed, could she say what the first amendment was either.

And she said she's going to question everybody giving testimony today regarding Maura's ruling. The first woman testifying could not quote or paraphrase the second amendment, nor when pressed, could she say what the first amendment was either.
[rofl]

Were you the guy in the blue tyranny shirt sitting on the steps outside?

I'd join Twitter right now if someone was live tweeting what's going on. I have no use for the social platform otherwise.

In the end, only one person, with far more guts than I, had the determination to go before the council, sat right next to the person she was speaking against, and looked the council in the eye to testify against him. That took guts and I salute you Victoria.

Back
Top Bottom