• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Healey Protest - New Date 11/2 at State House

Mike S

NES Member
From GOAL's Facebook:

New date – November 2, 2016 – Protest & Hearing

GOAL just learned that the date for tomorrow’s Governor’s Council Hearing has been changed to November 2, 2016 at 1:00 PM in room 428 (the old document room) at the State House.

For this reason, we are postponing tomorrow’s protest until the same day, November 2, 2016, we will begin the protest at the same time as originally scheduled, 11:00 AM.

During this week, please contact your Governor’s Council Member and urge them to decline the nomination of Christopher Barry-Smith.

At this time there has been no public statement made regarding the hearing date change, we will update as information becomes available.
http://blog.goal.org/join-us-protest-november-2-state-house/

Last edited:
Well, the rotten dicktater A.G is feeling the heat, I think the flower is starting to wilt.

she dragged out the walking bloody shirt, gabby "let's exploit a Tbi victim" Giffords ,along with the payroll patriots, nitwit members of the state and fed congress,

for a media dog and pony show today on the common.

Less than 20 people showed up.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2...gun-reforms/txIWsKA6VyomsfgiBJanYL/story.html

Last edited:
Bump, please note the start time has been moved back an hour to 11:00 AM as the GC won't be meeting until 1:00 PM.

Hope many people can take some time off and make it in.

So is there a theme that GOAL would like people to bring for signage? Or is there items going to be provided for people attending? Same kind of protest as the last one or is the message tweaked a little for the event on Wednesday? Trying to rearrange my schedule to attend.

Well, the rotten dicktater A.G is feeling the heat, I think the flower is starting to wilt.

she dragged out the walking bloody shirt, gabby "let's exploit a Tbi victim" Giffords ,along with the payroll patriots, nitwit members of the state and fed congress,

for a media dog and pony show today on the common.

Less than 20 people showed up.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2...gun-reforms/txIWsKA6VyomsfgiBJanYL/story.html

I didn't see any indicator of the turnout, did I miss it, or did you get that number from elsewhere?

So is there a theme that GOAL would like people to bring for signage? Or is there items going to be provided for people attending? Same kind of protest as the last one or is the message tweaked a little for the event on Wednesday? Trying to rearrange my schedule to attend.
How bout: in large letters

HEALEY HURTS PRO CHOICE.
and in small letters under that,
our right to chose the pistol that police are issued.

Seems that the fire has gone out now that her reinterpretation is a few months old and nobody's been prosecuted. WTF, people?

I get that everyone's burned out, and that this is mid-week and we all work, but pressure needs to continue to be applied.

I will almost certainly be there. What's it going to take to get a couple hundred people there? Specific direction as to signage and message?

Seems that the fire has gone out now that her reinterpretation is a few months old and nobody's been prosecuted. WTF, people?

I get that everyone's burned out, and that this is mid-week and we all work, but pressure needs to continue to be applied.

I will almost certainly be there. What's it going to take to get a couple hundred people there? Specific direction as to signage and message?

For me it's the short notice. My job requires a 2 week notice prior to taking a vacation day. I can try when i go in on monday but I cant make any promises. Usually my boss is pretty good but myou team is already short that week as one of my employees is out for the week. So itsorry possible bit not likely for me.

For me it's the short notice. My job requires a 2 week notice prior to taking a vacation day. I can try when i go in on monday but I cant make any promises. Usually my boss is pretty good but myou team is already short that week as one of my employees is out for the week. So itsorry possible bit not likely for me.

Weak brah, check the date of the OP.

I think one of the things that gets irritating is how much it doesn't matter. 5k people and the legislature did nothing, hundreds of phone calls and the Healey says "I've gotten numerous calls from gun owners applauding my actions". Its hard to keep momentum when those in charge just honestly dont give a shit.

With that said I will be there wednesday, rain or shine.

Last edited:
I will say it again ! Healey Hurts Family is weak !! Healey is a Tyrant. Pro Choice ON 2A. NO to Gun Ban.

RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE TO BEAR ARMS, SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED !
Healey is a Tyrant

I will say it again ! Healey Hurts Family is weak !! Healey is a Tyrant. Pro Choice ON 2A. NO to Gun Ban.

RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE TO BEAR ARMS, SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED !
Healey is a Tyrant

THIS

I like Healey Hurts Families, but almost sounds like the bias against divorced dads.

Healey technically is violating what? 2nd, 4th and 14th amendments?

I'll be there.
Tyrant sign in hand.
Wearing a black tricorne hat I bought at the gift shop in Concord at the old North Bridge and the blue colored NES promoted tyrant shirt.

Stay angry brothers and sisters for it will be a long time before we see any outcome to the AG's political stunt!

Your rights, the rights of your children and the rights of your children's children are at stake here!
This is not the time to sit by and watch those rights be taken!

The AG thinks she targeted a few types of firearms as a political showing for her own advancement.
What she also did was make everyone of you that had purchased one of these. A future felon with a ten year jail term over your head!
Your lives and the lives of your families mean nothing to her.
She knew you'd become felons when she wrote her so called reinterpretation!

Of the 400,000 firearm owners in MA which group will you be from?
The majority that does nothing or the few that made it their fight and did what they could!

This fight is all about numbers people.
If everyone valued the second amendment then this would be the majority vs the few in the wrong!
Instead it is the majority that is wrong and the few that understands it is their birth right and nothing is worth fighting more for!

With their spirit, stand up and make our forefathers proud!

Join the 3 percent!

Last edited:
How much notice do people need? I know 14 is ideal, but 12 days is certainly workable, or do we all feel like we need to know a month out? Maybe I should start a poll on this, it might be helpful to GOAL, though admittedly we had no choice over when the nomination would be voted on.

If you cant make it you'd better be calling your reps every day. This nominee has been in on everything from the Roster and CMR down to the current AWB.

Make sure to take pics of the crowd so the media reported "100s" can be accurately rebuffed as it was clearly into the 1000s.....lying parasites.

I'll take some pics and post them here.

People, we need to wake up the 400,000 firearm owners in MA!

We are fools to even try to convince people that think firearm ownership should be by the govt. only!

If all the firearm owners in the United States formed one militia. God help any nation that decides to attack our way of life!

That is what our founding fathers meant with the simple wording of "Shall not be infringed!" in the 2nd Amendment!

Live it! Speak it! Breath it!

Last edited:
How much notice do people need? I know 14 is ideal, but 12 days is certainly workable, or do we all feel like we need to know a month out? Maybe I should start a poll on this, it might be helpful to GOAL, though admittedly we had no choice over when the nomination would be voted on.

If you cant make it you'd better be calling your reps every day. This nominee has been in on everything from the Roster and CMR down to the current AWB.
Your assuming we all saw this sub-topic 2 weeks ago I passed by it several times before I actually noticed it several days ago. I don't read every sub-topic in the forums every day.

Back
Top Bottom