Healey on WBUR FM90.9 in a few minutes

She blames the NRA to say that she is creating confusion.

She can **** right the hell off right there. The NRA has been more useless than a giant bag of wet nipple hair. Trying to pretend like the Peons don't exist. **** her!

This is why I didn't listen. My blood pressure is off the scale just reading this.

Still think it cannot hurt to call out WBUR. they are normally good about opening the lines to questions.

She can **** right the hell off right there. The NRA has been more useless than a giant bag of wet nipple hair. Trying to pretend like the Peons don't exist. **** her!

This is why I didn't listen. My blood pressure is off the scale just reading this.

The NRA boogeyman MUST be addressed if there's an opportunity. It's patently ridiculous, and it's offensive that all our honest hardwork is being minimized by this stooge with delusions of grandeur.

Still think it cannot hurt to call out WBUR. they are normally good about opening the lines to questions.

What makes you think a tyrant is going to let the "journalist" allow her to be questioned?

I get the feeling some of us around here think we're dealing with a amateur how happened to stumble on something they found as good. She's not some softbrain commenter on Mom's Demand Facebook, even though she speaks in their brain dead language.

She is the petty tyrant that personifies the very reason the Bill of Rights was demanded and ratified. This and the rest of her celebration tour will not be sullied by the voice of the peons who are trampled under her fiats.

I like the "more mass shootings than calendar days last year" line.

Nuttin but propaganda.

- - - Updated - - -

What makes you think a tyrant is going to let the "journalist" allow her to be questioned?

I get the feeling some of us around here think we're dealing with a amateur how happened to stumble on something they found as good. She's not some softbrain commenter on Mom's Demand Facebook, even though she speaks in their brain dead language.

She is the petty tyrant that personifies the very reason the Bill of Rights was demanded and ratified. This and the rest of her celebration tour will not be sullied by the voice of the peons who are trampled under her fiats.

This X a Billion! She is a thin-skinned tyrant that can't take any criticism.

Back
Top Bottom