• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Healey "On the Record" (WCVB - 9/18)

Cliffs notes? I have a really hard time listening to her in person without getting angry at her level of ignorance and incompetence.

Last edited:
Has the AG's office always been this political?
Its so much so, she is only perusing her favorite issues.
She gets so much press lately,....are we sure she's not the Governor?

We have a Governor? I just assumed that office was vacant.

Ya you don't see Mr. Weepy very often. I swear every time I see the traitor he is crying about something.

- - - Updated - - -

Cliffs notes? I have a really hard time listening to her in person without getting angry at her level of ignorance and incompetence.

She just does not give a crap about the constitution....She is making up for all the years of being persecuted for being a Lesbian.

Ok, I took one for the team and endured the first 2 segments (which had Healey).

- Trump is bad / Hillary is good
- Hillary and I are victims
- I will shit down for-profit schools
- I will not let pot get legalized
- Charter schools bad / Public schools good

Not even a mention of the gun ban. We are not doing a good job folks.

Ok, I took one for the team and endured the first 2 segments (which had Healey).

- Trump is bad / Hillary is good
- Hillary and I are victims
- I will shit down for-profit schools
- I will not let pot get legalized
- Charter schools bad / Public schools good

Not even a mention of the gun ban. We are not doing a good job folks.

Why do you think she would even bring it up? Any callers would have been thoroughly screened beforehand, too. It's all in the playbook.

Also, we should probably start capitalizing on the pot and charter schools issues as well. That would bring a lot of people into the fold. People like weed, and rich people/people who want their kids to get an actual education like charter schools. She's shitting all over everyone in this state and simply doesn't give a ****.

Why do you think she would even bring it up? Any callers would have been thoroughly screened beforehand, too. It's all in the playbook.

Also, we should probably start capitalizing on the pot and charter schools issues as well. That would bring a lot of people into the fold. People like weed, and rich people/people who want their kids to get an actual education like charter schools. She's shitting all over everyone in this state and simply doesn't give a ****.

There were no callers and all of the questions came from the two hosts.

The whole "no charter schools" thing should SCREAM to every parent that these dolts are NOT working in the best interests of families. I just don't get it. How many generations from the Teamsters cracking heads do we need to get before people don't knee-jerk into "well, the Teacher's Union must know best"????

One would think that CNN or M$NBC or someone would decide "you know what? We're going to call a spade a spade and get in front of this one. For the ratings!" Nope. They protect the scumbags and ratings be damned. Another Anna Nichole Smith will off herself soon enough, I guess.

Back
Top Bottom