• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Healey headed to Washington to talk about guns, eh?

Who gives a **** what she does.

In Israel, she should set an example by trying to disarm the Palestinians on the West Bank.

Last edited:
She's going to talk about preventing "gun" violence.......
In her home state, she just had an Aubirn police officer shot and killed by a career criminal. How about staying in Massachusetts and start enforcing the criminal laws that are now on the books!
Who the hell is voting these idiots in office!!!!!

She's going to talk about preventing "gun" violence.......
In her home state, she just had an Aubirn police officer shot and killed by a career criminal. How about staying in Massachusetts and start enforcing the criminal laws that are now on the books!
Who the hell is voting these idiots in office!!!!!

Bigger idiots.

remember back when she was running for office against that worse idiot from the south shore......she was the lessor of two evils...now it's her turn to screw gun owners...

tumblr_kosoh8SQmz1qzuigpo1_1280.jpg

Why is the AG going to Israel to learn about their issues? AG is not an international position by any means.

Because she is a phucking clueless, ignorant, unqualified, empty suit and needs an education from the real world.

I hope she remembers to explain that 92% of the people who are allowed to own handguns in MA are allowed to carry them concealed or openly in public.

Do I remember seeing statistics that said the '98 law made things worse? What's she going to do in washinton? Tell them what not to do?

As for Israel... They usually do stuff like that to pad out the resume in case they want to be "qualified" for something bigger. Maybe 0 is going to appoint her to something though I can't imagine why - she's a nobody.

She's a nobody, a Martha 2.0...and she'll do the bidding of her handlers without a question.
Perfect for this administration....maybe ANOTHER "czar" position going to be made up? The "Office of the AG of the rights we the elite say you can have maybe unless we change our mind and decide that your rights aren't REALLY rights and that the founders of this country (old dead white guys) really didn't know what they were doing" Boy I'd like to see THAT seal.
CRIME-AND-GUNS-Property-Crimes-and-Handgun-Supply1.png
Brian

Do I remember seeing statistics that said the '98 law made things worse? What's she going to do in washinton? Tell them what not to do?

As for Israel... They usually do stuff like that to pad out the resume in case they want to be "qualified" for something bigger. Maybe 0 is going to appoint her to something though I can't imagine why - she's a nobody.

Why is the AG going to Israel to learn about their issues? AG is not an international position by any means.

MA pols like to feel important and pissing away taxpayer money on nonsense trips is, well, FUN. Don't you want your liberal douche pols to have fun on your dime?

She is probably trying to beef up her foreign policy credentials.

Watch out for this libtard becoming a governor, senator, or worse yet prez

Back
Top Bottom