• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Healey "closing the loophole" letter to gun dealers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry guys, the AG missed the electro-magnetic propelled AR-15 railgun variation. A truckload is on its way to local gunshops near you.

First ban certain types of pistols, 10 round mags, Cowboy six shooters, which by the way GOAL didn't fight. Certain types of Assault Rifles, internet sales for ammunition, gun powder and brass. Yes, Brass! Now banning AR-15's or all semi -autos?? According to a poorly written law.Then we have the two mysterious Firearms lists for FFL dealers to abide by. Glocks were approved then they were not approved. Then reduce FFL dealers. Next up gun shows, CCW licenses and finally the Gun Clubs. Did I miss any thing?

The last two AG's protecting our sorry A****. Interesting, the Mass. Tax Revenue agents are always at the gun show making sure the Commonwealth gets their money from all the dealers by checking licenses or making sure they get their money. Gun businesses are afraid to do business with Massachusetts shooters. Where the hell was the NRA for the last two decades?

If you like to shoot you may want to think about residing in another state. This AR ban has us all upset to put it mildly. Don't be surprised if this law stays. Just look at the above list. She needs to be recalled.

Ex-FFL and Class 3 dealer.

Last edited:
At least I can still use and sell my Armat M41A pulse rifle...10 MM with a 30 mm pump action grenade launcher. Thank dog the Heal's minions missed this. Any takers?
View attachment 175342

Nice look in FDE.

Mine is the OD model...I just sometimes end up overpaying for 10x24 caseless ammo out here in Western MA.

Sure glad it's still OK to have. It's my second go-to other than my BFG9000.

bfg_9000_final_by_ryanh1984.png

I just picked up an AR-22LR. It's awesome. Comes with an adapter to make it fire .223. You have to put in the adapter afterwards yourself though to make legal to transfer. I might order the .308 adapter too....

I just picked up an AR-22LR. It's awesome. Comes with an adapter to make it fire .223. You have to put in the adapter afterwards yourself though to make legal to transfer. I might order the .308 adapter too....

I bought 5 of them, might get the 50caliber adapter (screws right in), unless the AG clarifies this.....

No, not all guns. Just the semi auto guns... bolt guns will be "sniper guns" that kill babies 2 miles away and pump/lever guns will become "spray and pray indescriminate firing guns....

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

For now. Until they also make a push to round up those evil assault revolvers and super powered shotguns.

I bought 5 of them, might get the 50caliber adapter (screws right in), unless the AG clarifies this.....

I see what you did there. And it gives me a civil disobedience b*ner.

Screw you Maura Healey. And your minions reading this. Sorry if your offended by this. Not really. I really could not care less. Please, use me as an example.

Molon Labe

Nice look in FDE.

Mine is the OD model...I just sometimes end up overpaying for 10x24 caseless ammo out here in Western MA.

Sure glad it's still OK to have. It's my second go-to other than my BFG9000.

bfg_9000_final_by_ryanh1984.png

Nice , but I'll stick with my magnum p.i. .308gts it's the Ferrari of handguns.

There's 30-round pre-ban magazines available for the 50 caliber adapter. It's almost as good as the 40mm Glocks.

I don't know man, call me a wuss but 40mm is just a bit much in the recoil department for me in a polymer frame gun. A guy let me shoot one at the range last year and my wrist was killing me for a week.

Also the proper terminology for the 50 cal adapter hi-cap feeding device is a "clip".

Found parts kits for $175

Oh, that's a good price, man. You lucked out.

I'm not an expert, but be careful ordering the .50 cal adapter--I bought one from out of state (noooo, I'm not posting who shipped it!) and mistakenly bought the left-hand threaded one. You should've heard the swearing when I was trying to wrench that sucker on (yeah, so, I'm an idiot--I didn't even see the tiny 剩下 symbol, which of course is Chinese for "left"), while a ammo can full of .50 rounds sat patiently nearby waiting to be fired...

I recently got a bunch of 10 round magazines for my 50 Beowulf adapter. Did you know magpul made 10 round mags for them!? They sure do look an awful lot like scary 223 magazines!

Guuuyyyys if you keep talking about the loophole loopholes she might figure Home Depot stocks the conversion parts we need in the plumbing department.

Guuuyyyys if you keep talking about the loophole loopholes she might figure Home Depot stocks the conversion parts we need in the plumbing department.
I hear they sell the shoulder thing that goes up in the shovel aisle.

I'm not some sort of elite operator Navy Seal / Ranger / Raider / whatever but I am a Marine veteran and a basically certified MA state police instructor and even I know that I can buy a completely "Healey latest update" legal rifle that would smoke the antique AR, AK, etc., platform rifles on the named list in any test. This AGO and her guidance are a complete failure. All of the "assault weapons" listed are relics of days long gonetheir designs have since been improved significantly in the decades since the original AWB was passed. We haven't messed with most of those antiques since the 90's but the AGO just doesn't get it.

The only way to prevent violence is to address the violent, and the AGO knows who the violent are (hint: they aren't the law-abiding men and women who already hold the toughest and most vetted licence to carry in the country.) Banning a bunch of 80's and 90's rifles isn't going to do a damn thing except annoy s handful of collectors.

I just got notice that a few LGS's in state got a shipment of Glock 7's (That really nice porcelain model for those of you that don't know). Only problem is, it didn't say which stores got them. Does anyone have any leads as to who got them? I'd really love one of those 'undetectable' little ****ers.

Ha good thing they missed the Beiß mich 47.
I'm going to see if any Ma. dealers will order me one.
And a crate of 60 round assault clips.

Here's a tip that will save you a ton of money if you're looking for another one. Get one of the Bulgarian demilled kits. A couple of hours with a $90 Tractor Supply MIG and a grinder to clean up the welds and you have one for about half of what a retail one will cost you. I've done 3 of them for small money. Another tip... the 60 round clips aren't that reliable. I've had all kinds of problems with them feeding. The 80 rounders seem solid though. Nothing like 80 rounds of 7.69x47 fury!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom