• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Healey "closing the loophole" letter to gun dealers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disclosure before my rant: I am NOT attempting to incite violence (although that would be fun). I'm also not attempting to incite criminal behavior (although if you want peace, you have to prepare for war).

/startrant

Does anyone else find the irony in those without firearms are trying to disarm those who do?

Gun grabber: Give us your guns.
Gun owner: *BANG*
Gun grabber: ......
Gun owner: Problem solved.

/endrant

They will send their minions, willing accomplices and enforcement folks - if folks on either or both sides die - the gun grabbers win.

Inciting violence is a dangerous slope, I'm not saying that I wouldn't resort to violence - I have some examples that would result in free fire on a pile of folks (like flash-banging my baby in a crib). Anyway, I would like those in govt to respect their oath and the CotUS - it is becoming clear that that isn't going to happen. We will have a choice comply, obey and eventually end up in jail as nothing will be good enough in the end and we will end up at a choice too far.

I don't lobby and wish for that day, just merely know it's coming and since I know where it ends - I will fight, kill if necessary and die if I must for what I believe.

For anyone who has ever doubted that the AGO is on NES, here is your confirmation:

Guns That Are Not Assault Weapons

Q: Are there examples or categories of weapons that are not assault weapons?
Yes. Many rifles, shotguns, and pistols are not assault weapons, and therefore are not “copies or duplicates” of enumerated assault weapons. For example, the following are not assault weapons under G.L. c. 140, § 121:

• Any handgun on the current version of the state’s Approved Firearms Roster, available here . Handguns are still subject to MA 940 CMR 16.00 et seqConsumer Protection Regulation;
  • Any .22 caliber rimfire rifle;
  • Any Ruger Mini 14 or substantially-similar model weapon;
  • Any Springfield Armory M1A or substantially similar model weapon;
  • Any of the hundreds of rifles and shotguns listed on this list —Appendix A to 18 U.S.C. § 922, as appearing on September 13, 1994;
  • Any weapon that is operated by manual bolt, pump, lever, or slide action;
  • Any weapon that is an antique, relic, or theatrical prop;
  • Any semiautomatic rifle that cannot accept a detachable magazine that holds more than five rounds of ammunition;
  • Any semiautomatic shotgun that cannot hold more than five rounds of ammunition in a fixed or detachable magazine.
This list is not exhaustive; it is meant for illustrative purposes only. Many other weapons are not assault weapons or “copies or duplicates” of assault weapons.
Q: Are any .22 caliber rimfire rifles affected by the Enforcement Notice?
No. However, a weapon that is manufactured as an Assault Weapon cannot be made legal by alterations that allow it to discharge .22-caliber ammunition.
Q: Does this Enforcement Notice change which semi-automatic pistols may be sold in Massachusetts?
No. The Enforcement Notice makes no change to the list of handguns, including semi-automatic pistols, on the current version of the state’s Approved Firearms Roster. The most recent list (August 2016) is available here . The Massachusetts Assault Weapons Ban does prohibit the sale of five semi-automatic pistols, the INTRATEC TEC-9, TEC-DC9 and TEC-22; and the Action Arms Israeli Military Industries UZI and Galil. Only these weapons and copies or duplicates of these specific pistols are prohibited under the ban, and none appear on the approved list. Handguns are still subject to MA 940 CMR 16.00 et seq Consumer Protection Regulation.
For more information, please visit the Assault Weapon Ban Enforcement page.

If we get enough threads on plasma pistols, she'll be adding the 40 watt plasma pistol on the banned list [rofl]

All that proves is the AGO doesn't understand written law!

Reading and comprehension must not be their strong point!

Where did they get their MA firearm law book from the Nerf Company?

Last edited:
This is why I find it so funny when I see Liberals waving around the pocket Constitution, Liberals know NOTHING about laws only how to circumvent them.

For anyone who has ever doubted that the AGO is on NES, here is your confirmation:

Next thing you know, during the upcoming NSSF lawsuit they'll be claiming they've actively worked with gun experts and enthusiasts (NES, etc) to clarify the enforcement notice and it's well understood. Judge will pat them on the back and say "see, what's the problem, case dismissed!".

Good thing we organized that misinformation campaign to keep them looking like idiots. Hi Maura and unpaid interns! [wave]

Last edited:
If we get enough threads on plasma pistols, she'll be adding the 40 watt plasma pistol on the banned list [rofl]

Hey, if we can't win... at least we can troll.

It gives at least a bit of solace that there was probably some poor AG intern who spent an afternoon googling the "BFG9000" to see if it has any interchangeable parts with an enumerated assault weapon.

For anyone who has ever doubted that the AGO is on NES, here is your confirmation

attachment.php

They have the law books right in front of them and they read this forum for info.
That right there is funny!

Think of all the time they must spend reading this forum when they should have just read the constitution!

Guns That Are Not Assault Weapons

Q: Are there examples or categories of weapons that are not assault weapons?
Yes. Many rifles, shotguns, and pistols are not assault weapons, and therefore are not “copies or duplicates” of enumerated assault weapons. For example, the following are not assault weapons under G.L. c. 140, § 121:

• Any handgun on the current version of the state’s Approved Firearms Roster, available here . Handguns are still subject to MA 940 CMR 16.00 et seqConsumer Protection Regulation;
  • Any .22 caliber rimfire rifle;
  • Any Ruger Mini 14 or substantially-similar model weapon;
  • Any Springfield Armory M1A or substantially similar model weapon;
  • Any of the hundreds of rifles and shotguns listed on this list —Appendix A to 18 U.S.C. § 922, as appearing on September 13, 1994;
  • Any weapon that is operated by manual bolt, pump, lever, or slide action;
  • Any weapon that is an antique, relic, or theatrical prop;
  • Any semiautomatic rifle that cannot accept a detachable magazine that holds more than five rounds of ammunition;
  • Any semiautomatic shotgun that cannot hold more than five rounds of ammunition in a fixed or detachable magazine.
This list is not exhaustive; it is meant for illustrative purposes only. Many other weapons are not assault weapons or “copies or duplicates” of assault weapons.
Q: Are any .22 caliber rimfire rifles affected by the Enforcement Notice?
No. However, a weapon that is manufactured as an Assault Weapon cannot be made legal by alterations that allow it to discharge .22-caliber ammunition.
Q: Does this Enforcement Notice change which semi-automatic pistols may be sold in Massachusetts?
No. The Enforcement Notice makes no change to the list of handguns, including semi-automatic pistols, on the current version of the state’s Approved Firearms Roster. The most recent list (August 2016) is available here . The Massachusetts Assault Weapons Ban does prohibit the sale of five semi-automatic pistols, the INTRATEC TEC-9, TEC-DC9 and TEC-22; and the Action Arms Israeli Military Industries UZI and Galil. Only these weapons and copies or duplicates of these specific pistols are prohibited under the ban, and none appear on the approved list. Handguns are still subject to MA 940 CMR 16.00 et seq Consumer Protection Regulation.
For more information, please visit the Assault Weapon Ban Enforcement page.

That clarifies about a week's worth of questions posted here. At the very least, the uninformed know where to look. Sucks that the uninformed get to make, or interpret, the law though.

Think about it.
When we are all incarcerated.
We will already be half way there to a state paid for, law degree![rofl]

Last edited:
That clarifies about a week's worth of questions posted here. At the very least, the uninformed know where to look. Sucks that the uninformed get to make, or interpret, the law though.

Make law, interpret law, nullify law.

"What difference - at this point , what difference does it make?" - HRC

1001_drug-abuse-forum07.jpg

Make law, interpret law, nullify law.

"What difference - at this point , what difference does it make?" - HRC

1001_drug-abuse-forum07.jpg

Healey looks very uncomfortable with that phallic shaped object and HRC looks like she is wondering if Huma might be played out and its time for a fresh playmate.

I don't like the allowed list, my single shot Pedersoli 1874 Sharps and 1873 Trapdoor Carbines are not on it so they must be assault weapons. The Trapdoor especially since they were used by Custer at the Little Big Horn against Sen Warren's people.

Ha good thing they missed the Beiß mich 47.
I'm going to see if any Ma. dealers will order me one.
And a crate of 60 round assault clips.

Beat me to it!

Here is their strategy:

1) Ban "Assault Weapons"
2) Identify all guns as "Assault Weapons"

No, not all guns. Just the semi auto guns... bolt guns will be "sniper guns" that kill babies 2 miles away and pump/lever guns will become "spray and pray indescriminate firing guns....

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom