Healey "closing the loophole" letter to gun dealers

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean the state that has been voting for CC every year. Dude, NH is so far away from MA in mentality you're blind.
Not trying to start shite but do you honestly think it's that different still? All it takes is for a large enough generation to move up there and the whole game changes.

I've seen guys from mass with free state AR's at the range, not caring they have a scary flash hider or adjustable stock. Do it up I say, they are all good now from what it seems.

+1 whether you go to jail is now no longer dependent on what features your rifle has, but simply on whether the AG feels like prosecuting you. So no point keeping your stocks fixed at all.

can someone that's on the boards often start a thread with just the facts of this, rally info and helpful links in the first post and just keep updating the first post so everything is in one place?...maybe bold the important parts of what this cvnt wrote...update the first post with helpful info as it comes in...cause this whole thing is very unclear and i doubt anyone is going to be able to interpret it correctly seeing as it was created by a jackass but trying to sift through this thread for useful info is crazy...people offering their own interpretations of this and sometimes incorrect information isn't helping

Last edited:
How about you start by leaving out that gay " MASS HOLES" out of your rant? Every time I see that it boils my blood, your talking to fellow gun owners that are being oppressed and your essentially being ignorant.

I was one, just like you. I was standing and fighting to try and change Mass and I am 42 years old and fought the corrupt unconstitutional buffoons living and running Massachusetts since I started working in Construction at the age of 12. Even when you win you lose... you end up with Romneys and Welds and Bakers. At some point, you have to accept defeat and fight the battles where you can actually have a chance to win and prevent the same disease from spreading. I am not going to piss on a fan for the rest of my life in Mass. Maybe you think you have a chance, but you don't. Mass is riddled with elitists, illegals and brainwashed sheep and they will always outnumber you. You are oppressed and will remain oppressed there and without you here, we might be next. I am asking for your help.

Based on the wording would this new enforcement restrict the ability to legally ship a firearm out-of-state via a FFL? I'm asking because I'm considering shipping mine to my girlfriend in Arizona where she can legally own and possess it, before I head out there next year away from this $(#%astic state.

Clarification: I am not transferring ownership of it, just shipping it to my girlfriend's residence (via FFL from MA to FFL in AZ) in Arizona until I move out there. Are there any ramifications with this/would the AG's new interpretation impact this?

Ordered a bcg from palmetto last week and they just cancelled my order saying they won't ship any ar parts to MA

Man the handgun thing is a whole nother dynamic. If a "mass complaint" handguns has parts that interchange with a non-complaint model (every handguns available) some dealers could take this to the extreme and stop selling them all together. This is a stretch, but possible. It at least applies to glocks since the parts interchange with a full auto model, as posted by paper city.

- - - Updated - - -

Ordered a bcg from palmetto last week and they just cancelled my order saying they won't ship any ar parts to MA

I had a lower for a build on order for 4 months that I just got last week, last piece of the puzzle thank god or else all the parts would be wasted money

Spoke with aides from Gov. Baker's office and my State Senator's office.

All of this got me thinking. For all of the discussion on the left about CJ reform (not wanting to toss non-violent people in jail), this seems counter to that, no? In Comey's testimony on the hill a few weeks back, he said that intent must be present for this exact reason (not wanting to toss people in jail that just messed up).

Now, I know that Healy's Enforcement Notice said that they do not intend to prosecute NOW (can change at ANY moment), but all of this seems counter to the rhetoric on the left about CJ reform. This is a point that we should make when discussing with our elected officials.

That and the fact that these laws have been understood a certain way for 20+ years in MA AND for 10 years NATIONALLY!! Now one person has changed them quite literally OVERNIGHT!!!

+1 whether you go to jail is now no longer dependent on what features your rifle has, but simply on whether the AG feels like prosecuting you. So no point keeping your stocks fixed at all.

Bullshit. WE are law abiding citizens. We KNOW what the law says, and we obey it--even if it's stupid.

Don't make it easy for them.

On the WGBH stream they just said ask the gubna is happening at noon to 1. I will attempt to record it and share it after it's over.

Like Sergeant Joe Friday used to say, just the facts. So don't get all pissy with the messenger. Your State government is completely corrupt. You as gun owners are in the minority and greatly outnumbered. You always will be. They, the government (not your government anymore) don't give a fark what you think. They have made themselves your rulers. They will only relinquish power when there are real consequences to their actions. There are not enough people really PO'ed and willing to step up and do something real about it. Standing in front of the dome at 5pm on a sunny 90 degree Thursday in July will not be considered realconsequences to the rulers. They will peer out the windows of their plush offices and chuckle at you as you roast under the sum. They are all ready to leave for their weekend getaways. Read your history and the answers will come to you. Your state is no longer a government of the people by the people. It is a government of self-appointed elites who are enemies of the US Constitution. Their oaths of office mean nothing to them. Laws no longer apply to them only you and I. They are bolstered by the sheep whom have been conditioned to think as they wish them too. You are fighting a lost cause in a state that has long ago fallen to the liberal progressive thought process. They wish to jail you or drive you out. Please my friends GTFO and go live a life where you can focus on something besides how corrupt your self appointed rulers have been ALLOWED to become. The sheep around you are not your friends and in the end will not help you. I made the choice myself 4 years and 4 days ago to come and live in NH. Yes I was driven out. If I did what I would have liked to do I would have been jailed or killed. I would have stood alone and labled as just another gun nut and become a story in a three day news cycle. It was the best gift I ever gave to my wife and I. YMMV

You mean the state that has been voting for CC every year. Dude, NH is so far away from MA in mentality you're blind.

I'm not seeing the distinction.

2012electoralmapresultsfinal110812.jpg

Clarification: I am not transferring ownership of it, just shipping it to my girlfriend's residence (via FFL from MA to FFL in AZ) in Arizona until I move out there. Are there any ramifications with this/would the AG's new interpretation impact this?

Once they are out of state (into a free state), who the hell cares? They aren't in MA.

Application of this Enforcement Notice (individual gun owners):

The Guidance will not be applied to possession, ownership or transfer of an Assault weapon obtained prior to July 20, 2016.
The AGO reserves the right to alter or amend this guidance.

i read this as ownership, and Private sales are ok at this time,11:08 am.
however the ag office is updating the website right now.

expect to be a felon soon.

Spoke with aides from Gov. Baker's office and my State Senator's office.

All of this got me thinking. For all of the discussion on the left about CJ reform (not wanting to toss non-violent people in jail), this seems counter to that, no? In Comey's testimony on the hill a few weeks back, he said that intent must be present for this exact reason (not wanting to toss people in jail that just messed up).

Now, I know that Healy's Enforcement Notice said that they do not intend to prosecute NOW (can change at ANY moment), but all of this seems counter to the rhetoric on the left about CJ reform. This is a point that we should make when discussing with our elected officials.

That and the fact that these laws have been understood a certain way for 20+ years in MA AND for 10 years NATIONALLY!! Now one person has changed them quite literally OVERNIGHT!!!

She isn't interested in throwing Joe Gunowner in jail. The system can't support that, and that's why they're going after sellers.

What she's done by retroactively declaring us all felons, is allowed her cronies to get plea deals in place that will guarantee prohibited person status for anyone who can't afford to go to trial. It's an end run around the Constitution, not an attempt to inflate the prison population.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom