Healey "closing the loophole" letter to gun dealers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't been around here in a while, what a day to come back... anyway guys make sure you are hitting up everyone with this even if it is just emails. Like drudge, nra, breitbart... even smith and wesson. Actually especially s&w they need to stand up and say something too. If hillary gets in the whole country is in for this, hang together or hang separately.

This. Not only is she a tyrant but the more I think about this incident, the more it seems like it is some kind of cooked up political stunt by antis- and that she was put up to this; because thinking logically, she could attempt to do this, and even if it ends up being a completely failure, is she going to take any political fallout or otherwise for it? no.

-Mike

Theoretically she can, with Hitlery at the gates people are worried about 2a, not only in MA but also in "live free or die with road service" NH. She could be a poster child of moonbattery gone wrong.

In the best scenario she needs to be relieved of her duties but our Baker's balls are too small to do that.

I hope that this is a bigger wake up call.

Our strength doesn't come in sitting over the state lines thinking that this would never happen in NH. Our strength comes from being politically active and be able to get together to fight this shit.

If anything, we should keep the pressure up, tomorrow, Friday ... Monday. Don't forget about this. Press on.

Our strength doesn't come in sitting over the state lines thinking that this would never happen in NH. Our strength comes from being politically active and be able to get together to fight this shit.

If anything, we should keep the pressure up, tomorrow, Friday ... Monday. Don't forget about this. Press on.

Anyone who thinks this could not happen in NH is in a fantasy zone. Hassan and Shaheen, and I am sure numerous others, are salivating at the thought that this goes unquestioned. I am sure loretta lynch is as well.

My opinion? It's a great way to trap a whole bunch of people in a technicality.

sorry but this is idiotic. Why on earth would they want to create a bunch of felons out of otherwise law abiding citizens?? This makes no sense whatsoever. You seriously think they said 'lets tell the gun stores its ok to sell what they have today so we can prosecute all the rubes who run out and buy one once I give the press conference'? It is a completely ridiculous premise with no logical thought behind it. What do they stand to gain by doing that?

I agree. NH you are probably next?

New Englander's we have to fight together. So whatever you can do across the lines to help the fight, do it.

I know there is many NES members who would do the same for our neighbors.

Anyone who thinks this could not happen in NH is in a fantasy zone. Hassan and Shaheen, and I am sure numerous others, are salivating at the thought that this goes unquestioned. I am sure loretta lynch is as well.

exactly, unless we push back, the liberal shit spreads. Who is migrating north? Moonbats. In a generation or two NH will have the same laws as MA ... if guns are even allowed in this country.

Obligatory "I'm so glad I moved to NH" comment.

Few points:

1. You're delusional if you think your safe in New Hampshire, Vermont, Maine, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Rhode Island, Virginia, Kentucky, the Carolinas, you name it. These antis piggy back off of each other. If the Dems get close to a majority in Congress, you bet your sweet ass they'll be pushing for this on the Federal level.

2. This sounds a lot like the "new" Connecticut ban after Newtown.

3. May God Bless the citizens of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Your ancestors knew how to take care of problems like this. I hope to God some of you know what to do. If you guys organize something, I'll be glad to do my bit for King and Country.

This is the first day I took off from the news, computer, work, etc since 2015..........and I come back about 7pm to read all this...... [angry2][angry2][angry2]

This all smells VERY dirty. Clearly this was well planned out. She released the info to the NEWS AGENCY (Boston globe) ... NOT to the public directly, not to the gun stores via official mail. We were completely blindsided by this... and for her to put today's date as "effective immediately" !? What about the people who were at the shops early AM with no idea what was going down outside, they're felons now?

sorry but this is idiotic. Why on earth would they want to create a bunch of felons out of otherwise law abiding citizens?? This makes no sense whatsoever. You seriously think they said 'lets tell the gun stores its ok to sell what they have today so we can prosecute all the rubes who run out and buy one once I give the press conference'? It is a completely ridiculous premise with no logical thought behind it. What do they stand to gain by doing that?

fear, terrorism. When people fear the .gov ... that's where we are headed comrade. Fear needs no logic, just random violence to get people to submit and trade "safety" of slavery.

fear, terrorism. When people fear the .gov ... that's where we are headed comrade. Fear needs no logic, just random violence to get people to submit and trade "safety" of slavery.

if that were the end game, they would have said everyone who bought one since 98 is a felon and we're coming for you, they wouldn't setup some convoluted one-day entrapment charade like Jasons is suggesting

Couldn't the expired federal ban be used to argue in our favor? If the MA ban mimics the federal one, and neutered guns were legal during that ban why are they all of a sudden illegal now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom