• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Healey "closing the loophole" letter to gun dealers

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I think it's time for us to rally together and protest this to the fullest. If the "black lives matter" people can block highways and streets etc. we need to be out there doing the same thing! Our voice needs to be heard!! It's time we get off our asses and take this to the streets! Let's organize a protest soon and we all get out there and stick together.

Don't dealers have standing for financial losses because their MA compliant rifle inventory is now worthless?

So I think it's time for us to rally together and protest this to the fullest. If the "black lives matter" people can block highways and streets etc. we need to be out there doing the same thing! Our voice needs to be heard!! It's time we get off our asses and take this to the streets! Let's organize a protest soon and we all get out there and stick together.

and if we get arrested we become a prohibited person. Which kind of seems meaningless now. Since we can't own anything by law we really have nothing to lose. So they have done what they wanted to all along.

If you outlaw guns then only outlaws will have guns.....

have fun keeping track of that...

Comm2A just tweeted asking for folks to call the governor's office and tell him to veto Healey's directive. You can reach the office at 617-725-4005. Or (must be in state) 888-870-7770.

I just called, the person I spoke with said they have gotten many calls on this already but the Gov. Baker has not made a statement regarding this issue yet.

People are too worked up for jokes right now lol

Well, if the AG can reinterpret the law at will, why can't the Governor reinterpret the MA Constitution and override anything the AG says or does? Who needs the rule of lawr when you're having this much fun!

Four Seasons just sent out an e-mail stating: " It is our understanding that today is the last day that we can sell S&W Sport II and Ruger 556 rifles in MA."

It is our understanding that today is the last day that we can sell S&W Sport II and Ruger AR-556 rifles in MA.

We have both in stock.

Four Seasons

LOL that's not the edict from the AGs office.... obviously some dealers were sent a memo or some bullshit today.

-Mike

Love the enthusiasm. But we would and up like Finicum. Or Jerry Delemus.

The only way we win is legally. Or start a legit lynch mob.
Neither is happening without a ton of concessions from our side.

I don't even know what to do or think at this point, I think my brain is overloaded from stupidity. The wife's response was "what do we need to buy"?

And you most likely filed an FA-10 to commemorate the crime. You basically put on your own noose.

(Me too for what it's worth.)

Please read, what's illegal:

1. Posession since AWB
2. Sale

If you handled AR/AK/whatever since 1998 ... you are a felon.

this whole bullshit about kits, making shit, selling lowers is bullshit. You are a felon many times over.

Healy "closing the loophole" letter to gun dealers

Doesn't sound like this applies to 308s as they are specifically named in the AWB but would this operating system bullshit apply?

I sent out a junk 308 lower for a replacement and haven't gotten it yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

and if we get arrested we become a prohibited person. Which kind of seems meaningless now. Since we can't own anything by law we really have nothing to lose. So they have done what they wanted to all along.

If you outlaw guns then only outlaws will have guns.....

have fun keeping track of that...
I believe that the chance of becoming a PP is probably the last thing to worry about right now. Every gun owner in MASS just took a big fat one up the arss!!! And the timing of this is very suspect, so much so that I would wonder if the oababaama might roll this out to the nation.
I may be in NC, but I am having a bad feeling about this.
I'm going over in a few minutes and pick up my PPS-43 that is on layaway.

Guidance letter is here:
http://www.mass.gov/ago/public-safety/assault-weapons-guidance.pdf

Enforcement Notice:
http://www.mass.gov/ago/public-safety/ag-letter-7-19-16.pdf

.gov page for AG containing both of the above.
http://www.mass.gov/ago/public-safety/awbe.html

For the dealers reading this, direction is provided that you will NOT be prosecuted for possession if you have receipts for delivery prior to today, and receipts for selling to out of state destinations after today.

As taken from the PDF

"I invite you to contact my office with any inquiries at 617.963.2775"

Please read, what's illegal:

1. Posession since AWB
2. Sale

If you handled AR/AK/whatever since 1998 ... you are a felon.

this whole bullshit about kits, making shit, selling lowers is bullshit. You are a felon many times over.

well i guess ill just have to finish building mine come and get me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom